I found you.

Neverland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3dF0Y7deb0

=======

"~~~~~ dear, can you go to the market and buy me some items I need for dinner." Ahjumma asked.

You stared at her, and just nodded.  You walked up to her, grabbing the list from her hand.

"Thank you dear.  Pick whatever you like." Ahjumma smiled lightly, caressing your hair.

You gave her a small smile, then walked out.

"GET US CANDY!" The younger children screamed.

You glared at them, slamming the door.

'Why would I get you brats candy for.' You thought.

Walking down the streets, people stared at you with full hatred.  Everyone in the neighborhood and Seoul knew your background.  You were a girl who dropped out of high school, abandoned.  In other words, a failure.

"Look at that worthless freak." One guy said.

"Look at the way she dresses.  She must be poor.  She probably sells her body for money." One girl whispered.

Ignoring their remarks, you walked into the market.  Buying all the items on the list.  You started to walk home.

You looked at the Seoul Clock Tower.  It will soon be dark.  You continued walking, not knowing something, or someone was behind.

"Well well, fresh blood." A guy smirked, his sharp fangs as he watched you walk on forward.

You stiffened.  You cautiously turned around.  No one was behind.  Shaking your head you turned back around.

"Hello there."

You eyes widened.  "AHHH!" You screamed.

The man smirked.  His eyes were blood shot red, filled with lust and hunger.  "What a beautiful maiden.  Do you mind if I have a taste." The man smirked, walking closer towards you.

You fell to the floor, scrambling backward, till you hit the wall.  You looked to the side, as you stared at the monster in front of you.

"I promise it won't hurt.  It will be fast.  You won't feel a thing." He smirked, his sharp fangs breaking out of his gums.

You closed your eyes.  'Is this my time.  Am I finally getting my wish.'

You relaxed your body, taking a deep breath.  Closing your eyes, you waited.  The man smirked, "Good girl.  Now relax, everything will be over soon."

He crouched over, his lips touching your warm blooded neck.  He inhaled your scent, as his fangs ached.  Just as he was about to pierce his fangs, a figure from behind threw him off you.

Hearing a piercing scream, you opened your eyes to see another man in front of you.  You eyes drew to the monster huffing and buffing.  Glaring at the man in front of you.

"She's mine for the taking!" The monster glared.

"How dare you speak to your prince in such tone."

The man's eyes widened in horror.  "Your highness..."  His body shaking, taking a careful step back into the wall.

The man turned to you.  His eyes widened, staring into your dark chocolate brown eyes.  His composure darkened, as he turned to the feared man behind him.

"You dare lay a finger on her." The man growled.

"S-she's yours?! Your highness I didn't know, I-please spare me! SPARE ME!" He bowed down towards him.

The man in front of you, stormed towards him, gripping onto the other guy's neck.  "This is what happens when you try to kill your future princess."

You closed your eyes.  The man's scream echoed through cold silent night.  Suddenly, you felt splashes of wet substances on your hand and parts of your face.  You carefully pulled your hand down, examining.

Blood.

You looked up at the man in front of you.  He knelled down before you.  He stared into your eyes, as you stared into his.

"~~~~~~, I finally found you."