The BIG Day!

Neverland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D29U5NR6CM

------------

The castle was filled with running maids, and servants.

The seven princes were in Soohyun's room. They buttoned down their suits, and tucked in their ties.

"I guess this is it." Eli smirked, looking at himself in the mirror.

"Just to let you guys know." Kiseop said, pushing Eli aside from the mirror.

"I get the night with her tonight." Kiseop winked at his brothers, before walking out of the room.

"NOT FAIR!" Dongho yelled.

The rest of the princes laughed, following Kiseop out.

 

You gently brushed out your beautiful white dress. Your chest area was jeweled with many shiny diamonds.

"There you are your highness."

You looked up at yourself. Your eyes widened. Your make up was light and natural. The maids laid your Vail over your face, helping you stand from the stool.

"~~~~~~ your so lucky, going to be married to the seven princes, and already you slept with one of them."

Your eyes widened, blushing at the fact.

"Nothing happened." You whispered.

The maids giggled, helping walk out of the room.

 

"Where is she?" AJ puffed his cheeks.

"Just be patient." Hoon straightened his tux.

"I want to see her now!" Dongho pouted.

The older two, Kiseop and Soohyun laughed at the young ones being impatient. But deep inside, they were just as impatient to see you as them.

Kevin looked to the side. His jaw dropped to the floor.

"What's wrong Kevin?" Eli lightly punched him in the shoulder.

"~~-~~~~" Kevin stuttered.

Six eyes drew to your beautiful gown. Their eyes widen, looking you up and down.

"She does look like the gift of god. Look at her, she looks like a angelic angel. She must be a decedent from god or Gabriell." Kevin choked.

A hint of red appeared on your cheeks. You swallowed hard, walking towards them. Carefully making your way, you tripped over your gown. "AH!"

Just as you thought you were going to hit the ground, a pair of arms wrapped around your shoulder.

"Let's not let the bride have anymore bad luck on her wedding day. You are already stuck with us vampire princes."

You looked up, having AJ smile at you.

"Ah ah ah!"

A hand gripped your wrist pulling you away from AJ.

"Traditional wedding on Earth, grooms aren't suppose to see the bride till the wedding starts. Its bad luck." The boy smirked.

"Xander.." AJ growled.

"I am you hyung." Xander glared back.

You carefully turned towards Xander.

"Since your dad isn't here, I will walk you down." Xander winked.

You smiled at Xander, but caught something in the background.

You slightly tilted your head to the side. Your eyes widened.

A ghostly figure was leaning against the wall. He turned his head towards you, giving you a smile.

'Kibum oppa...' You thought.

Kiseop's eyes widened as he turned towards you. He saw you looking down the hall. His eyes searched the hallways but he couldn't find Kibum.

'Maybe she was just thinking about him." He thought back to himself.

The wedding music started.

You clutched onto Xander's hand.

"There is nothing to be worried about. I trust my cousins with you. But, if they do anything to you, you know Xander oppa has your back." Xander winked.

You let out a small giggle, nodding towards him.

"Thank you."

 

"Do you take the Neverland princes to be your husband?"

"I do." You smiled up towards them.

 

"Do you take ~~~~~ to be your wife?"

"I do." The princes chorused.

 

You let out a laugh.

Soohyun slipped his ring on your left ring finger. One by one all the princes slipped their rings on to your left finger, having the ring melt into each other, making it into one single ring. Your eyes widened.

"Its a special ring my dear." The king said.

"It holds the princes promise to you. As yours holds in theirs."

The princes lifted their left hands, to see the matching rings they had given you.

"I know pronounce you guys husband and wife, you may now-"

Suddenly you lifted from the ground, your body held in bridle style.

"Sorry brothers, but I want to have my honeymoon night early." Kiseop winked.

The king let out a laugh, covering his mouth.

Your eyes widened in horror.

"YAH! Lee Kiseop!" AJ yelled.

"YAH!" Soohyun screamed.

Kiseop stuck his tongue out, running with you in his arms out of the grand hall.

"Get back here!" Dongho ran after Kiseop.

Kevin and Eli shoved each other, running after their brothers.

Hoon just stood at the alter shaking his head. He walked down the aisle, following his brothers to secretly kill Kiseop.
 

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Sorry for the really late update! Just busy with school and other things. I have a life :D

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I will be updating this story :D I really wanna finish it.

I deleted my other stories cause I know I will not get to them, but don't worry. After this story is done I will be writing more.

Just its too much to handle right now. :D

Thanks for reading and understanding!

-b2st4ever