Attack

Neverland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_peTDAn4dM

------------------

"LOCK DOWN THE DOORS!"

"PRINCES! TO THE FRONT DOORS!"

You suddenly woken up from the yelling and screaming coming outside your door.  You quickly changed clothes, running out of your room.  Your eyes widened in horror at the scene.  Demons and unknown creatures were running lose in the castle.

"AHHH!"

You turned around to see one of the maids being dragged away by one of them.  She looked up at you in horror, screaming towards you.

"Princess, quickly run away!  They're after you!" The maid screamed.

With that, the demon threw the maid in the air, slamming her back into the ground.  Killing her in one hit.  You covered your mouth, your eyes widened at what just happened.  Looking up, the demon eyes were on you.

"You're the princess.  You look delicious." His eyes bloodshot red.

You took a step back.  You turned around to run, but another one blocked you.

Trembling in fear, you stumbled back, looking up at them.  They smirked towards you, ready to pounce when suddenly in one second, they were thrown out the window.  Glass shattering everywhere.  Breathing hard, you began to hyperventilate.

"~~~~~~!!!!"

Eli came to your side, wrapping his arms around you.

"Are you alright, are you hurt?!" Eli asked.

You looked up at him.  "What's going on?" You asked.

"There isn't time to explain." Eli picked you up, carrying you bridle style.

As Eli began to run, you looked back to see a demon running behind.

"AHHH!" You screamed.

Eli turned around.  The demon lunged towards him, shoving him into the window, glass shattering all over the hallway.  You fell to the floor, a glass shard cutting your wrist.

"Ah!" You yelped in pain.

The demon froze. The scent of your blood roaming the air. Your eyes widened in horror as the demon stared at you hungry. With no time to run, the demon pinned you to the floor, his mouth watering.  His gaze drew to your blood dripping down your hand.

Eli began to regain consciousness. He shook his head, turning to the side. His eyes widened in horror.  Just before Eli could shove the demon aside. The demon shed his fangs, piercing into your skin.  You let out a high pitch scream.  Eli's eyes turned a deathly black coat. Gripping the demon's throat, Eli sheds his own fangs, ripping the demon apart.

Blood ran down Eli's chin, down his neck.

"AHHHH!~" You screamed in pain.

Eli snapped out of his trance, running towards you.

"~~~~~!!!!" Eli stared at the bite mark on your arm.

"No!" !" Eli screamed.

"HOON!"

Eli quickly ran to the grand hall, where the rest of the princes were fighting off the demons.

"HOON! I need you!" Eli yelled.

Hoon ran over, his eyes filled with fear.

"What happened!" Hoon stared at you.

Tears ran down your face, you couldn't stop screaming.

"Make it stop!! AHHH! It burns! MAKE IT STOP!" You screamed.

"Did one of them bite her?!" Hoon asked.

"Just heal her! GOD DAMN IT!" Eli yelled, furious.

"YOU KNOW I CAN'T HEAL THIS!  IT'S POISON ELI!! POISON!" Hoon yelled back.

Eli stared at you in horror.  Your screams became louder, the burning heated more, becoming more painful then before.

"There has to be a way! It's already spreading!"

Hoon looked at Eli.  "There is only one way."

Eli stared at Hoon, shaking his head.

"No.  I'm not taking this route! What if I can't stop!" Eli angrily snarled.

"Your the only one who can resist." Hoon turned around, throwing one of the demons off his back.

"HURRY!" Hoon screamed, running back to the battlefield.

Eli stared at you in horror.  His hands began to tremble.

'No I can't do this, I won't stop.'

"AHHHHHHHH!" You screams became louder, and higher by the second.

"Please, make it stop! MAKE IT STOP! AH IT BURNS!"  You screamed, your eyelids closed shut.

"!" Eli screamed.

Eli grabbed your waist and pulled you into him.  He sank his fangs into your throat.  In your blood, he could taste the bitter toxic poison.  *Please don't tell me it has already spread.* Eli your blood, spitting out the red blackish blood onto the floor.

He bit your again, onto your blood.

The pain began to sustain.  Your eyes becoming clearer.

Laying limp in Eli's arms, you used all your strength, gripping onto his shoulder.

Eli spat the last of the toxic poison.  Pressing his lips to your throat.  Now he could taste your blood.

Your sweet, delicious blood.

He began to out your blood.  You felt your legs becoming limp.

With all the strength you had left, you pressed your palm against his chest.

Eli snapped out of his daze.  His eyes widened in fear.  He quickly forcefully pushed himself away from you.

"~~~~~!!!"

Soohyun ran over to you.  His eyes widened at your blood dripping down your neck.

Hoon quickly drew his hand over it, closing the wound.  He looked over at Eli, his mouth covered with your blood.

"AJ take Eli out of the room." Hoon ordered.

AJ nodded, pulling Eli to the side.

Hoon looked over at you, he pressed his palm against your wrist.  Your eyes flickered in surprise at his touch.  A warm glow shined, pressing softly against your skin.

"Everything is alright ~~~~~.  Just relax, and take deep breathes.  It's all over." Hoon caressed your hair, giving you a rest assure smile.

Dongho walked over to you, laying his hand over your forehead.  You began to feel your body relax.  You looked up at Dongho.  "Relax ~~~~~.  Close your eyes."  With that one command, you closed your eyes, falling into slumber.