I'll Never Let You Go

Neverland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOwknwzR7Qo

-------------------------------------

After your bath, you walked into Soohyun's room. You watched as Soohyun placed a electric shield over the bed. Soohyun looked up, giving you a small smile.

"Are you alright?" Soohyun asked.

Your body was still shaking from the dream.

Damon's voice ran through your head. The way he looked at you. His eyes filled with lust. Wanting your blood for his own use for strength and power. You shook your head, trying to get him out of your mind. Those red eyes of his, his cold voice sending shivers down your spine, and the way he looks at you. Like a predator ready to pounce on his prey.

Soohyun walked over to you, pulling you into him. You let out a cry, burying your face into his chest. He placed his hand on the back of your head, brushing your long brown wavy hair.

He held you close to him, his strong arms wrapped around your small body.  He lifted you bridle style, passing through the electric waves, laying you down gently on the bed.

"Shh. I'm here." Soohyun's voice started to calm you down.

Soohyun was about to pull away when you pushed him back onto you. His eyes widened at your action. Before he could speak, you pressed your lips onto his, deepening the kiss. Soohyun eyes grew wider. He pulled away from you, looking down at you.

"Oppa." Your tears welled up in your eyes again.

"Please take me." You whispered.

Soohyun's eyes widened. He pulled himself off you. You stood up from the bed, placing your arms around his neck.

"Please, I don't want him coming after me. I don't want his touch on me, I just want you right now!" You cried.

"~-~~~~~~. I, I can't. I'll hurt you. You don't know what I'm capable of-"

You pressed your lips hard against his once more, pulling Soohyun down with you.

With your arms wrapped around his neck, he wrapped his own around your waist, pulling you in more. Soohyun broke the kiss, looking straight into your eyes.

"Are you sure?" Soohyun asked.

You nodded. Though you were a bit nervous, and not sure you were ready. You didn't want anyone but your husbands.

They made you feel safe, they protected you, watched over you, and loved you for your own self. You wanted to give back in return for all the things they've done for you. If they were there to save your life, why couldn't you do the same?

Soohyun pulled himself off the bed. He closed his dark red curtains closed, walking to the door he locked it. He passed through the shield. He sat on the side of the bed, staring at you.

"You can always back out, I'm not going to force you." Soohyun said.

You shook your head. "I want to save you too."

Soohyun laid beside you, caressing your soft cheeks, his finger brushing against your lips.

"Just because my soul is damned?" Soohyun asked.

You shook your head once more.

"I want to, because I love you."

That was the first time you've ever told him you loved him. Warmth filled inside Soohyun as he hovered over you.

"Last chance." Soohyun smirked.

You let out a small giggle.

"I'll take the chance."

Soohyun gave you a warm smile, pressing his lips against yours. Pulling the sheets over the both of you.