Reason

Neverland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7Sh4M1Zt6k

--------------

AJ slammed the doors open.  Marching towards his father, the others following behind.

"What is the meaning of this!  Why are all of a sudden demons attacking the castle!" AJ yelled.

"This all doesn't make sense.  Why now, before demons never crossed paths with us, and all of a sudden." Kiseop spoke.

The king looked at his sons.  "It's because of ~~~~~~."

All eyes were on the king.

"What does ~~~~~ have to do with any of this!?" Dongho snarled.

The king sighed, turning away from his sons.

"I left an important detail." The king whispered.

"Which is?!" AJ gritted his teeth.

The king closed his eyes.  He wasn't sure if his sons were ready for what he is about to say.

"The reason why the demons are starting to attack is..."

The king turned towards his sons, his eyes locked on each and one of them.

"She's the only pure one that is alive."

The princes eyes widened.

"Pure? You don't mean-"

"~~~~ is the only human girl who posses the gift of god.  This is why I asked you to bring her to Neverland, and marry her as soon as possible.  She's the only human being with god's gift.  Once bound to her, another step is followed.  But, you are not ready for it.  All we need to focus on, is ~~~~~ becoming your bride as soon as possible."

"Gift of God? I thought that was just a legend! A folk tale!" Eli yelled.

"What do we have to do, to make her bound to all of us?" Hoon asked.

 

You opened your eyes.  Staring at the ceiling, you remembered the demon attack.  You closed your eyes, trying to forget the horrible event.  You stood up from your position.  Your eyes widened, feeling a warm contact to your hand.  You looked to the side to see Hoon sleeping peacefully beside you.  You pulled his hand off yours, laying it on the soft sheets.  Just as you were about to get up, you felt his arms wrap around your waist.  His head leaning against your back.

"Im Nayoung..." Hoon softly whispered.

Your eyes widened.

You turned around, his head falling into your lap.

"Nayoung ah.." He whispered again.

You looked at Hoon, carefully examining his expression.  A single tear fell from the corner of his eyes.

"Nayoung, please don't leave me." He grasped your hand tightly.

 

"Nayoung?"

 

*Who's Nayoung?*

 

Author's Note!:

Please read my Thanks To Blog to you readers!!!

Hey guys! How are you enjoying the story so far?!

Oooh~ AJ & Hoon know Nayoung?! Who's Nayoung!? Hmmm????

I smell a triangle past love story~~ O.O

Try to guess who Im Nayoung is, and see in the next few chapters if you guessed right!! ^^

 

Thank you for reading!!