I'm Sorry

Neverland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Fzp5FJVRdI

---------------

Kiseop brought over a glass of water.

"How are you feeling?"

He set the glass on the table, walking over to you.  Sitting beside you, he wrapped his arm around your shoulder pulling you into him.

"Is that why everyone is so careful around me?  Your afraid I would become like Nayoung?  That I will kill myself just like I tried to a couple of days ago.  Are you that scared to lose me, because I'm the gift of god?"

You kept pondering questions to Kiseop.  He took them all in, listening to every single word coming out of your mouth.  He tried not to read your mind, but he couldn't help but try to figure out what emotions you are trying to express.  Is it anger, frustration, confusion, sadness?

"Part of it is the reason." Kiseop whispered.

You looked up at Kiseop.  He placed his palm against your cheek, wiping your tears away.

"We just don't want you to feel uncomfortable in Neverland.  We should have told you this before, or got to know you more.  Than rather trashing on this marriage and gift of god nonsense.  We're really sorry.  We got so caught up with the past, not able to forget what had happened.  We weren't able to move on.  But, ~~~~~~ since you came.  AJ started to become his bastard self once again.  Dongho, though he still is a cry baby, he's become stronger not because Kibum hyung told him to.  It's because he felt responsible over you.  That he needed to protect you, not just like Nayoung.  We care about you as ~~~~~~."

You looked away from Kiseop.

Kiseop placed his hand on the top of your head.  He leaned in, pressing his lips against your forehead.

"Try to get some sleep.  We'll explain anymore questions you need tomorrow.  For now, get some rest."

Kiseop stood up, turning away from you.

Opening the door, light lit one side of the room.  Kiseop looked back at your shrugged position.

He stepped out of the room, closing the door shut.

"How is she?" Soohyun appeared beside Kiseop.

Kiseop gave Soohyun a small smile.

"She's hanging in there.  It's best if we give her some space to think.  I'll watch over her thoughts, just in case she has anymore thoughts of killing herself again.  I told her we'll talk more tomorrow in the morning."

Soohyun nodded in agreement.

"It's the best."

Kiseop looked around the hallway, leaning closer towards Soohyun.

"How's Hoon?"

Soohyun sighed, turning away.

"Not so good.  Even AJ is locked up in his room.  The two refuse to come out of their rooms.  You know how they are between each other.  They both blame for the incident.  Though, Kibum never blamed them for his death." Soohyun whispered.

Kiseop nodded, leaning his head against the door frame.

"If only he told us..." Kiseop said.

Soohyun looked down at his hand.  The leadership ring wrapped around his finger.  Twisting the ring, side to side.  Soohyun knelt down, remembering all the good times and bad times he went through with Kibum.

He always respected Kibum.  Always looking up to his leadership, his qualities, his acts of good judgement.

 

In a dark room.  Hoon laid on his bed.

Single tears dripped down from the corner of his eyes, down the side of his cheeks.

"Kibum hyung..." Hoon whispered.

A knock came on Hoon's door.  Hoon stood up, staring at the cold door.

 

"It's me.." The voice whispered.

The door opened, revealing no other than AJ.

 

"Can we talk?"