Nayoung

Neverland

 You were sitting in the corner of the dark pitch black room. You shivered at the cold breeze coming through the open window. Damon entered the room, his red eyes laid on yours.

"The time will be soon. The birth of Neverland's Leader baby boy, and the end of his existents." Damon smirked.

You wrapped your arms around your round stomach. 'Hyeri' walked into the room. She placed her hand on Damon's shoulder. He turned towards her, giving her a small smile.

"Ah my dear princess. You've done well." He smiled, brushing his fingertips against her cheeks.

"Master Damon." She gazed at him.

"What did you do to her!" You yelled.

Damon tilted his head. His face showing no emotion. He turned to you, leaving 'Hyeri' in her place. He walked over to you. He gripped your chin, tilting it upwards towards him.

"Let's just say, when I bit her. She became mine." Damon grinned.

"Just like you will when the time that baby is born. You and your son, will be mine." Damon let you go.

"My princess, its time. Go on and leave. Its time your oppas find out your alive." Damon smiled.

"My oppas?! Hoon oppa? AJ oppa??" The girl smiled dearly.

Your eyes widened in horror.

'No! They just got over their past! If they find out about Nayoung being alive! I don't know what will happen to AJ and Hoon. Especially...'

"NO Nayoung don't!" You screamed.

Nayoung stopped. She turned towards you. Her dark and black. She walked over to you.

Your head turned to the side hard. A red hand print on your left cheek. Your eyes widened.

"You took my oppas away from me. They forgot about me because of you. Now, you will die and be forgotten."

Nayoung walked out of the room, closing the door shut.

"NO NAYOUNG!" You screamed.

A cold hand cupped your mouth shut.

"Now now, my dear. Shouting isn't good for the baby. I want Soohyun's son to be healthy, in order for the process."

Tears welled in your eyes.

'Oppas! Please! HELP ME!'