Chapter 8 - Meeting the Cousin

Neverland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_7qmfkpU9Q

-----------------------

Soohyun laid you in his bed.  "Do you think she'll be okay.  I mean, she's in a new whole world.  Not to mention, she's the only human." Kevin asked.  Soohyun gently brushed your bangs to the side, curling a strand of your hair behind your ear.  He smiled softly, caressing your cheeks.  'I've never seen such a beautiful human, no woman before in my life.' Soohyun thought.

"Hey, father is calling us.  It's best we let her rest." Kiseop said.

Soohyun nodded, placing the thick royal blue blanket over your body.  As the others left, he leaned into your forehead, kissing it softly.  "Sweet dreams, ~~~~~~."

 

'Where am I?'

I come from a world called Neverland~

'We better take her to Neverland now, before father becomes impatient.'

You tilted your head to the side, back and forth.  Cold sweat fell down your sides.  Immediatly, you stood up opening your eyes.

You looked around.  The walls were black.  The entire room dark, almost sinister.  You looked at the window beside you.  Slowly, you crawled out of the king sized bed, slowly pulling the black curtain open.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

Your eyes widened.  You quickly turned around to see a man smiling, leaning against the door frame.  Pushing himself off, he bowed towards you.

"I'm pleased to finally meet you.  Cousin in-law." The man smiled.  This time showing his pearly white teeth and fangs.  You stepped back, hitting the black walls.  "Don't worry, I won't hurt you.  If I do, It would seem my cousins will kill me.  Oh, I'm sorry.  I didn't introduce myself.  I'm Alexander.  But you can call me Xander."

You blinked your eyes, staring at him with a confused look.  Xander giggled, walking toward you.

"Shall I give you a tour around the castle?" Xander pulled his hand out.

You looked at his hand, raising your head to his face.  He gave you a gentle smile.

"Castle?  Where am I? Am I in Neverland?" You asked.

Xander took your hand, dragging outside the room.

"Yes, you are in Neverland.  The home of us Vampires." Xander said, walking forward.

You abruptly stopped.  Your eyes widened, you looked up at him with fear.  "V-vampires?"

"Yes.  See." Xander opened his mouth, showing his fangs.

"Of course, I won't bite you.  Like I said, you don't belong to me, nor If I were to bite you, I'll be thrown out of the castle and stripped from my royal family tree.  You see ~~~~ -"

"You know my name?"

"Of course.  Everyone knows your name.  Everyone must know their future princesses name."

"P-PRI-PRINCESS!" You yelled, shocked.

"I see they didn't tell you.  I would think so, since you just arrived last night.  The room you were in was their leader and the eldest prince.  Soohyun."

"Soohyun?"

'Eli, take her outside.  AJ and I will handle them.'

"So that's Soohyun, then who's the guy who healed me." You asked.  Without thinking, your hands lightly gripped our neck.

"Heal? Oh! That's Hoon.  You see ~~~~~.  In this castle is ran by the King.  In this case, your father in-law.  If that's how humans think.  There are seven princes.  Soohyun, the eldest and leader of the army.  Power, lighting.  One strike from can instantly kill.  But of course he'll never kill you." Xander laughed, but then looked up at you.  Your face was pale, just the thought of being electrocuted.

"Second eldest, Kiseop.  Power, telepathic.  Can read people's thoughts.  But not only is he telepathic, he can see the future at times.  Just like when you were in danger at the orphanage.  He saw it all.  Oh and third, with his telepathic, he make others think other thoughts."

You nodded.  The two of you sat outside in the garden.  The sun shined brightly.

"If you are a vampire.  Aren't you affected by the sun?" You sheepishly asked.

"Eh?!" Xander burst into laughter.  "Vampires affected by the sun? Don't believe those human tales."

"Oh look who's in the garden." Xander pointed.

You drew your eyes to the friendly boy.  Your eyes widened.  With a wave of his hand, water sprinkled onto the plants.

"That's the second youngest prince.  Kevin.  Power, you can obviously tell Water.  He's the most friendly prince.  Loves to chat about almost anything.  So you have nothing to worry about.  The one you need to worry about is the youngest and the forth eldest."

"Youngest and forth eldest?" You questioned.

"YAH! KEVIN!"

Kevin rolled his eyes turning around.

"What now?" Kevin glared.

"I want a re-match.  It isn't fair, you know water beats fire, yet you use those kinds of tactics to beat me.  I said I wanted a fair game!"

"Oh AJ will you give it a rest."  Soohyun gripped the back of his neck.

"The forth eldest, AJ.  Power, Fire.  If I were you, stay away from him." Xander patted your back.

Xander stood up, stretching.  "I better go, or else your future husbands will kill me if I'm seen with you. Bye bye, ~~~~~~." Xander said running off.

"Wait! What about the youngest prince!" You yelled.

"What do you want to know about me."

Your eyes widened.  You turned around to see a baby faced boy.  A little taller than you.  His eyes dark black.  "I asked you a question."

"I-well-"

"Your up."

You turned around to see the friendly prince Kevin.

"What are you doing here by yourself?" Dongho asked.

You looked between them back and forth.  You didn't know what to say or to do.

"She was with Xander." Kiseop said coming out of the shadows.

"That idiot, telling her about us." Kiseop said looking the other way.

Dongho stormed up to you, his eyes drilling into yours.  "What did he say about me? Don't tell me he told you to watch out for me.  Did he?"

"Bingo!" Kiseop smirked.

You gulped.  'No wonder Xander said to watch out for him.'

"You don't have to be afraid of Dongho.  Or any of us." Kiseop said sitting up.

All of a sudden you were surrounded by all seven.  You looked up to see a strong muscled man beside you.  Immediately you knew who it was.  Eli.

"Father wants to meet you.  Come with us." Soohyun said.

You quietly followed behind them.  Hoon noticed your discomfort, lightly gripping your hand.

"You don't have to be scared." Hoon whispered.

"She's scared loads." Dongho scoffed.

"Dongho!" Eli sneered.

Dongho rolled his eyes.

Hoon wrapped his arm around your shoulder.  "We'll be there, you don't have to be afraid of father.  He's excited to meet you."

You quietly nodded.

'Excited to meet me? Or eat me?'