Chapter 7

Neverland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCDpSRSsC-k&feature=channel_video_title

==============

You opened your eyes to see yourself back in your room in the orphanage.  You stood up, looking around.

"How did I get here?" You asked yourself.

"AHHHH!"

You heard the kids scream from downstairs.  Curious, yet frightened by their pierce scream.  You pulled the blanket off you, runnin downstairs.  The whole living room was a mess.  The children were all crowded in the corner, their face filled with fear.  Your eyes widened at the loan shards.

"Where is that old hag!" They started yelling, throwing their metal pipe bats at the wall, swinging it around.

The kids screamed again, as one flew over their head.

One of the men stared at you, pointing the pipe towards you.

"Who are you! WHERE IS THE OLD HAG!" He yelled.

"She's dead! Thanks to you." You glared.

"Excuse me!" The man yelled, gripping his hand around your neck, pushing you against the wall.

"Go ahead! Kill me!" You gritted your teeth.  Your face turning pale.

"Who's this?"

The boss smirked at you.  "You must be ~~~~~~.  The kids were saying your in charge now."

You glared at the kids, who were sheepishly looking away.  The man gripped on your arm, pulling you into him.

"Your very pretty.  Maybe we'll get along." The boss winked.

You scoffed, shoving him away from you.

"Fiesty eh? We can change this.  Now that I don't have to worry about that old hag, at least I have a pretty girl to worry about." He whispered, his fingers caressing your cheek.

You stiffened, your back pressed against the wall.  "Very pretty you are." His breath blew against your face, as you looked away.  You felt his hands on your waist, pulling you even closer to him.

'Someone, anyone.' you closed your eyes, waiting for the worst.

"Take your hands off her."

Your eyes opened, turning your face to the voice behind.  "Take your hands off her." AJ spat.  Eli strode over, pulling you into him.

Shocked and confused, you looked up at the man who spoke.

The boss's face turned red.  He furiously stormed towards AJ, but AJ had quick speed.  Pinning him against the wall.  You looked up at Eli who gave you a small nod.

"Eli, take her outside.  AJ and I will handle them."  Soohyun said.

"Dongho, take the children, and don't you dare think about it."  Dongho rolled his eyes.  "I'll help." Kiseop came out.

Your eyes widened when you saw Kiseop.  He gave you a wink, before Eli pushed you into Hoon's arms.  "Heal her." Eli said, before going inside.

You stared into Hoon's eyes.  They were warm and friendly.  Kevin came by you, picking you up bridle style, sitting you on the wall ledge.

"Are you alright?" Kevin asked.

Too stunned to answer, you just sat there.  Hoon stared at you, his eyes drawn to your neck.  There were red hand marks, a few scraps on your arm.  He pressed his cold hand on your neck.  Taken back out of your day dreaming, you pulled back away from him.

"Trust me." Hoon stared into your eyes.

"If you trust me, Hoon."

You looked at Hoon, as his eyes drew toward your neck, pressing his hand against it softly.  A warm feeling came to your neck, as the pain started to lessen.  Raising your head, you didn't know what this feeling was.  You couldn't help but stare at him.

Hoon looked up at you, giving you a warm smile.

Dongho and Kiseop came out of the building with the kids.

"If I were you, don't let her go back inside.  It's a mess." Dongho smirked.

The kids eyes were filled with fear.  Traumatized from the scene they just saw.  Kiseop rolled his eyes.  "Come on, lets take them someplace safe."

A few seconds later, Soohyun, AJ and Eli came back out, dusting their clothes and hands.

Your eyes widened as you saw blood around AJ's mouth.

Kevin pulled out the dagger.

"We better take her to Neverland now, before father becomes impatient." Kevin said, drawing the knife in a line through the air, making a huge cut.  You stepped back.

You remembered Kiseop's words...

'I come from a world called Neverland'

All of a sudden, Dongho appeared in front of you.

He gave you a smile, as he placed his hand on top of your head.

"Sleep."

Before you knew it, everything went black.