Weak and Worthless

Neverland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGDFDYp5JTo

-------------------------------

The next day you stayed in your room.

Staring out the window, you watched the maids water the plants and flowers in the garden.  You let out a loud sigh, there was nothing to do in the castle.  You don't want to go outside, or else you'll face the princes.  You didn't want to feel even more guilty.  The reason you had to marry them, you didn't know.  All you know is that their are damned for life, and need you for something.

"What am I going to do." You asked yourself.

Taking a deep breath, you got the courage to walk to the door.  Gripping the gold knob, you lightly inhaled, opening the door as you exhaled.  You looked through the hallways to see nobody.  You walked down the main hall, through the family room, near the kitchen, till finally, you were in the garden.  The sun's bright rays warmed your soft white skin.  "Ah.  The sun feels great." You whispered.

"I see you finally came out of your cage."

You turned around to see AJ.  He scoffed, brushing his shoulder against yours.  You stumbled back, falling to the ground.

"If you don't want to marry us, then get out of Neverland." AJ glared.

You watched AJ's figure disappeared behind the corner.  A slight tear fell, you quickly wiped it.  Standing up, you ran someplace you felt was safe.  You didn't know why you were sad.  The thought of marrying someone like him, the way he treats you.  You felt he didn't want you to be there, to marry him.  He wouldn't love you like a husband should.  Nor, do you want to marry him either.

"Why is he treating me this way." You cried.  "Why..."

You walked down one of the hallways.  You suddenly stopped as you heard  yelling in the room.  Slowly you creaked the door open.  Your eyes widened to see the seven princes.

 

"UGH! Can I go please! I want to go to my room!!!!!" Dongho started yelling and complaining.

"Not until your done signing those papers." Soohyun said not bothering to look up.

"But there are piles and piles of dumb laws and plans!  Can't we take a break.  A small break!" Dongho groaned.

"There is no breaks." Eli spoke.

"Do you think she's going to marry us?" Kevin abruptly asked.

All eyes fell, staring at the floor.

"She better..." Dongho muttered.

"You know it's her choice." Hoon said.

AJ walked into the room.  He kicked the trash can having all the rubbish scatter on the carpet.

"What got your tied in a knot?" Dongho smirked.

"Shut up!" AJ glared.

"To answer your  question Kevin, I don't think she will and she's best in her own world.  Why did we have to bring her anyways.  She's trash, a worthless human! We should have left her in that damn orphanage.  We should have eaten her instead!  She's-"

AJ crashed into the wall.  The ceiling slightly cracked, having chips and pieces fall to the floor.  Hoon tightened his grip around his throat, pressing against with all his strength.  Hoon's eyes dead black, deathly glaring at him.  The others stood up, frozen.  AJ snarled pulling out his left hand.  A red blazed fire ball ready break open.  AJ threw Hoon to the opposite side of the room.  Both running into each other, crashed into Eli's desk. Hoon stood up, gripping AJ's shoulders.  Hoon pulled him over his head, slamming him into the wall.

"You guys stop!" Soohyun reached over to both his brothers, trying separate the two.

"I can't believe you already fell for her!  What is so special about her huh?!  She's nothing but a fragile human being!  She doesn't know what's right or wrong and yet you try to defend her." AJ spat.

"ARG!"

Hoon shoved AJ to the ground.  Lifting his fists, ready to punch his face.   Suddenly, their bodies froze.  Hoon's fist and AJ's face were centimeters apart.  Their eyes drew to Eli who was deathly glaring at them.

"Do you really think this can all be settled by fighting.  You aren't children anymore.  There is no reason to fight.   Especially with your own brother!" Soohyun yelled.

Out of nowhere, the door creaked.

Seven eyes drawn to the wide open door.  Their eyes widened at the figure.

"~~~~~~..." Kiseop whispered.

Hoon shoved AJ to the ground.

"~~~~~ did you hear all of that?" Soohyun carefully asked.

Tears welled up in your eyes, slowly stepping back.

Dongho's eyes widened, feeling a sudden cold aura around you.  Suddenly in his eyes, your whole body color changed.  It was dark, and eerie.  Before he could ask you anything, you immediately took off, running far away as possible.

"~~~~~~!!!" Hoon yelled, running after you.

Dongho snapped out of his daze, jolting out of the room.  Kevin was the next to react, following Kiseop.  Soohyun and Eli both gave AJ a death glare.  Soohyun stepped over AJ, walking out of the room.  Eli the last to leave, stared at AJ.

"You may not want her here.  But think about the rest of us.  Think about yourself.  If she isn't here.  We'll be the Satan's slaves forever." Eli gritted his teeth.  "You never changed.  It's always about you.  Selfish brat." Eli spat.

AJ lowered his head in shame.

"ELI! WE NEED YOU!" Kevin suddenly appeared.

Catching his breath, his body shaking from head to toe.

"What! What's wrong?!" Eli asked.

"~~~~~~~~! ~~~~-" Kevin kept repeating.

"What about ~~~~~~?!" Eli screamed.

"SHE'S GOING TO KILL HERSELF!"

Eli's eyes widened in fear.  "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!" Eli started yelling.

"She's locked the door to one of high towers.  We can't get in." Kevin screamed.

AJ lifted his head.  *This is all my fault.  If I hadn't said those words-* 

Straightening up, AJ scrambling forward.  "WHICH TOWER!" AJ demanded.

Kevin blinked.  "Wha-"

AJ pushed Kevin against the wall, his hands gripping onto his shoulders.  His nails digging into his skin.

"WHICH ING DAMN TOWER KEVIN!"