The Truth Behind Everything

Neverland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EL6poipCCk

------------------

Hoon frowned. 

AJ stood in the doorway, still contemplating on whether to go in or just stay out.

"What are you here for.  To blame me more for hyung and Nayoung's death? If that's the case, leave."

Hoon laid back on his bed.  His back facing towards AJ.

AJ took a deep breath.  Taking a step into the room.

"I didn't come here to blame you, nor start another fight." AJ murmured.

Hoon tightly clenched his fists together.  His eyes closed shut.

AJ sat on the opposite side of the bed from Hoon.  He lowered his eyes.  The two have never had a full conversation together.  Ever since Nayoung and Kibum passed, the two had hated each other since.

"I came to apologize." AJ confessed.

"I know I've been a bastard for blaming you for their deaths.  I didn't take the consideration and think about myself.  How I treated you since then.  I-I was just jealous of you." AJ swallowed hard.

Hoon opened his eyes.  He sat up, turning his body towards AJ.

"You? Jealous of me?" Hoon asked.

"Why would you be jealous of me for?"

AJ stood up, walking towards the open windows.  He gripped on the curtain, his eyes closed.  Feeling the nights breeze blowing through the air.

"Why wouldn't anyone.  Look at you Hoon!" AJ yelled.

"Nayoung loved you because you had a heart.  You cared for her as much as I did, but you gave her more.  Rather than give her your life, you gave her your heart."

AJ turned around, walking towards the door.

"Nevermind.  It was a waste of time coming here."

Hoon shoved AJ into the wall.  "Tell me why! THAT IS NOT A REASON TO BE JEALOUS OF ME! TELL ME THE TRUTH!" Hoon shouted.

Kevin and Eli ran into the room.  Eli pushed Hoon off of AJ, while Kevin dusted AJ's shirt.  Holding AJ back just in case his temper releases once more.

"What is going on in here." Eli snarled.

"Why don't you ask him! He comes in here, wanting to apologize and says crap about being jealous of me!" Hoon sneered.

"Fine.  Don't take my apology then." AJ glared.

AJ pulled out his hand.  Blazing red flashed before Hoon, and the next thing you know.  Hoon was slammed against the glass window.

"Shall we finish what we started.  Fifty years ago, we had that fight.  And I'm ready to finish it." AJ fiercely glared at Hoon.

Hoon scoffed.  "Fine, be my guest."

"STOP!" A voice screamed.

The scream lingered in the room.  Your voice echoed through the hallway.  You stared at the two in horror.

"Can you two please stop fighting!" You yelled.

AJ and Hoon both stepped away from each other.  The two couldn't bare to look you in the eye.

"Do you know the reason why Nayoung gave her life that night." You asked.

AJ and Hoon looked up at you.

"She thought, if she was gone.  The two of you would stop fighting, and become the brothers you once used to be.  All she ever wanted was to be loved by all of you.  She chose her path, to sacrifice herself that night.  If she was gone, Damon would have his wish, and all of you would be safe."

You swallowed hard, trying to hold back your tears.  You slowly stepped back, running out of the room.

"~~~~~! ~~~~~!" AJ called after you.

*That's why she didn't want me to heal her...* Hoon thought.

"And that's exactly what Kibum did for us as well."

Soohyun entered the room.  Kiseop was behind him, as well as Dongho.

"Kibum sacrificed himself for you AJ.  He'd rather have himself killed and blamed for everything." Kiseop said.

Soohyun ran his fingers through his hair.

"The reason Kibum hyung didn't tell you us about his time traveling is because..."

Kiseop looked at each and everyone in the eye.

"Time travel, you can't control it.  It takes up your life span.  For both human and vampire.  Kibum was the first ever living vampire to be able to control it.  But it comes with a consequence.  The day Kibum was killed, was the actual day he was suppose to die." Kiseop said.

Soohyun turned his head away.  Hiding his teary eyes behind his bangs.

Dongho cried silently on the side.

AJ eyes widened in shock.  "What do you mean.  Kibum's death was suppose to be that day."

Hoon looked up at Kiseop, waiting for him to answer.

"Dongho.  Show them." Kiseop ordered.

Dongho swallowed hard.  He walked over towards Hoon and AJ.

"Dongho will show you that night.  The night Kibum told me about his gift." Kiseop said.

Dongho stood in front of the two.

"Its best of you two sit down."

AJ and Hoon sat at the end of the bed.  Dongho placed his hand over their heads, gripping onto the sides tightly.

All three closed their eyes, taking a journey back fifty years ago.  The night before Kibum's scheduled death.

Kiseop closed Nayoung's door quietly.  Walking down the hall towards his room.

On his way there, Kibum appeared in front of him.  He clutched his hands around his torso, crying in pain.

"Hyung!" Kiseop ran over to him.

"Kiseop! Ah!" Kibum cried in pain.

"Hyung what's wrong?!  What-"

Kiseop's eyes widened.  He pulled his hand under Kibum's stomach area.  The liquid dripped down his fingers.  Blood.

"Take me to my room Kiseop." Kibum groaned in pain.

Kiseop pulled Kibum over his shoulder, carrying him to his room.  Once entering, he laid Kibum on his bed.

"Hyung, what happened to you?"

Kibum just smiled, pulling his shirt up.  There was nothing.  Blood stained on his shirt, and pants.

"Kiseop.  I need you to know something.  Promise me you will not tell the others.  I don't want them to worry about me.  Even though its too late to worry." Kibum muttered.

"Worry about what?"

Kibum placed his hands over Kiseop's as he slowly started to explain everything.  Kiseop's eyes slowing enlarged.  Taking in all the information.  His hands trembled under Kibum's.  Kibum held his hands tighter, giving him a confident smile.

"It's already my time Kiseop.  I already witnessed my death.  I'm ready to experience it in reality."

Kiseop eyes slowly started to tear.  His tears coming down like a waterfall, dripping onto Kibum's hands.

Kibum caressed his brothers face, pulling him into a secure hug.

"Kiseop, promise me.  Promise me you will not tell the others about my time travels, or anything I've said tonight.  You are to tell them when you feel is the right time."

Kiseop let out a scream.  Holding onto Kibum tighter.

"Shhh, everything will be fine.  I promise you." Kibum whispered.

 

Hoon without knowing Kibum's existence between AJ and himself, drew the branch forward.  Thunder broke loudly, and lightning struck.

Kiseop just stood there, his body frozen in place.  His hands shook frantically.  He closed his eyes, remembering Kibum's last words.

"Pretend you know nothing of my death.  Keep my promise."

 

AJ and Hoon gasped for air.  Collapsing to the floor.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys earlier.  I promised Kibum I wouldn't say anything."

 

AJ and Hoon looked at each other in guilt.  For this whole time, they were fighting for the wrong reasons.  Instead of blaming each other, they never once thought about blaming themselves as individuals.

They never once thought about the sacrifices Kibum went through in order keep his brothers and family happy.  Just realizing all this. They felt like complete idiots.

"I'm sorry."

AJ looked over at Hoon. He softly placed his hand on Hoon's shoulder.

"No, I'm sorry.  I was so stupid to fight with my own brother." AJ said, giving Hoon a small smile.

 

You peered into the room.

*I'm glad everything worked out for the both of them.*

Kiseop turned around smiling.

 

"We do have other things to worry about though." Kiseop purposely spoke louder.

You leaned into the door frame, pressing your ear against the wood.

"What are you talking about?" Dongho laughed.

 

"It's time to go into phase one." Kiseop smirked.

All the princes scoffed, turning their eyes towards the closed door.

 

"Let phase one begin."