Just For One Moment

Neverland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3dF0Y7deb0

------------------------------

Soohyun's eyes widened at his brothers fighting before him. His hands shook in fear. His mind became blank. Nayoung grinned at Soohyun, as her eyes went towards the brothers fighting.

"AJ WAKE UP!" Dongho yelled.

Dongho threw AJ across into the bushes. The bushes blazed in fire as AJ slammed Dongho into the ground. Eli threw Hoon off him. Kiseop tried to control Hoon, get into his mind. But nothing worked. Hoon missed Nayoung with all his heart, he didn't know what to do. There was no controlling Hoon.

"Hoon wake up! Your in a trance! Nayoung isn't the same! She's not the Nayoung we once knew! DAMON CORRUPTED HER!" Kiseop screamed.

"SHUT UP!" Hoon roared slamming Kiseop into the tree.

Soohyun stared at the fight in front of him. All that was going through his head was his brothers and you. He didn't care if he were to die, he just wanted everyone safe and sound. His eyes widened. 'This is what Kibum felt.. He didn't want his brothers to fight over someone. He never wanted us to fight over something so stupid.'

"ENOUGH!" Soohyun yelled.

AJ and Hoon froze in place.

Soohyun turned his body towards Nayoung. "You said I had to choose between my brothers life's, ~~~~~'s and my son's life and mine right." Soohyun said.

Kiseop read his mind. His eyes widened. "NO HYUNG! DON'T!" Kiseop screamed.

"Don't make the stupid mistake that Kibum made! DON'T!" Kiseop yelled.

Dongho eyes widened. "H-hyung..." Dongho gasped.

"Are you crazy?!" Kevin and Eli screamed.

"Yes I did oppa. Did you choose?" Nayoung smirked.

"Take mine." Soohyun said.

"HYUNG!" Kiseop screamed.

"Wise choice, very brave oppa. Okay, we'll take yours but, it won't be me who will taking your life."

Nayoung stepped aside. Soohyun was now face to face with AJ. AJ smirked, a fireball formed in his hands.

"AJ oppa will gladly take your life for you." Nayoung smirked.

"Since Hoon took Kibums."

Soohyun stared into AJ's eyes. Deep down, Soohyun's eyes made AJ deep in his heart start to break. Soohyun continued to stare at AJ. His brother's screams and cries were heard in the background. All of a sudden, AJ's eyes started to tear. In his mind he didn't want to kill, but his actions said something else.

"It's okay AJ. Do it." Soohyun whispered.

AJ's hands started to twitch. His hand lifted towards Eli, but with all his might. AJ tried to pull his hand back down. Waterfall of tears fell down AJ's cheeks. Nayoung gave him a look, pressuring him to kill.

"N-no.." AJ muttered.

"Do it AJ." Soohyun said.

"No." AJ whispered. Sweat fell from his forehead as he tried to pull his arm back down.

"DO IT!" Soohyun yelled.

"NOO!" AJ cried.

His hand flew forward. The fireball throwing in the opposite direction. AJ gasped for air, falling to the ground.0 His body limped, laying flat on the dark grass. "AJ!" Soohyun knelled towards him, pulling him up. AJ shook his head. "Wh-what happened?! Where is ~~~~~?" AJ looked around his surroundings. His eyes laid on Nayoung. "N-Nayoung." AJ spoke.

"O-oppa?" Nayoung stuttered shocked at AJ's full attempt at releasing from her trance.

AJ's eyes grew dark, as he glared down at Nayoung. "Where is ~~~~~."

Nayoung scoffed. "Is that all you care about now? You even told me you loved me. And now ~~~~~, ~~~~~, ~~~~~!!!" Nayoung yelled. "I do love you Nayoung, but you aren't the Nayoung I once loved. Damon messed with your mind, he corrupted you!" AJ yelled.

"Fine, if you aren't going to kill Soohyun oppa."

Nayoung snapped her fingers.

In seconds, Hoon grasped Soohyun's throats with his own hands, choking him hard.

"H-Hoon!" Soohyun gasped for breath. His hands gripping onto his shoulders.

"Hoon! WAKE UP!" AJ yelled.

AJ used all his strength to push Hoon off of Soohyun, but with one wave of Hoon's hands. AJ was thrown to the side.

"Hoon! STOP! Your going to regret it!" Eli yelled.

"YEO HOON MIN STOP!" Kevin cried.

"HYUNG!" Dongho screamed.

Just as Soohyun was about to lose conscious. A hand gripped on both Hoon's wrists, throwing him to the side.

"Enough Hoon. Wake up." A familiar voice spoke.

Dongho looked up with teary eyes at the figure. Kiseop's eyes widened. Eli froze in place. AJ took a few steps back before falling to the floor in shock. Kevin's mouth dropped to the floor. Soohyun started to regain concious, he looked up at the blurry figure. In seconds he was gone, pinning Hoon against the tall tree.

"Hoon look at me. Wake up. You are in a trance. Nayoung isn't herself. She's gone! The Nayoung you once knew is gone!"

Hoon's eyes started to turn back into his chocolate brown eyes. Hoon gripped his head hard, the room starting to spin. "What happened." Hoon lifted his head up. His eyes widened at the figure before him.

"Ki-Kibum hyung..." Hoon gasped.

Kibum smirked. "Yep, its me Hoon. Kim Kibum."

Kibum turned towards Nayoung. His eyes laser glared straight into her eyes.

"Nayoung, that's enough." Kibum glared.

"Ki-Kibum oppa. Why are you doing this?!" Nayoung cried.

"Nayoung, listen to me. Damon is using you. He's always been using you."

Nayoung breathed hard, pulling a shining object from behind her back.

"Its already too late. ~~~~~ is already having the baby. In minutes, Damon will take both their lives and he'll be unstoppable!" Nayoung let out an evil laugh.

Kibum's heart ached for Nayoung. Her soul being trapped in Damon's hands. Kibum stared at her, in minutes with his power he grabbed the dagger from her hand, his arms around her neck, placing the sharp object behind her back. Nayoung eyes widened.

"I'm sorry Nayoung. This is all I can do for you."

Nayoung let out a piercing scream as Kibum stabbed her straight in the heart. Nayoung's eyes started to tear up. A smile curved on her lips. Suddenly, a ghostly figure walked out of Nayoung's body as it fell forward to the ground. The ghostly figure looked at Kibum, and then at the rest of the princes.

"Oppa deul. Thank you." Nayoung gave them one last smile, before disappearing forever.

Just as she left. Kibum fell to the floor. Nayoung's corrupted body turning into dust.

"Kibum hyung!" Kiseop called.

Kibum let out oa small laugh. Just as Hoon was about to grab his arm, this hand went right through him.

"Hyung!" Hoon stared at him.

"I could only come back for one last time. I made sure it was the perfect time." Kibum let out a small laugh.

"H-hyung." Dongho cried.

Kibum stared at Dongho. "Dongho yah. You've gotten stronger. Hyung is proud of you." Kibum smiled.

Kibum stared at Soohyun. "Soohyun ah. I knew you would make a better leader than me. Giving your life up for your brothers, your wife and even your own future son. That's what a leader is. Good thing I came in time before anything happened."

Hoon hanged his head in shame. If he were to kill Soohyun, he would never forgive himself.

"Hoon, don't remorse over the past. Nayoung and I are gone, but that doesn't mean we are completely forgotten. We'll always be watching over you. All of you."

Kibum's body started to disappear.

"~~~~~ isn't far from here. Go straight down the path till you see Damon's castle. If you go now, you'll still make it. ~~~~~ is about to give birth, get there before Damon hands touch the baby." Kibum said.

Soohyun watched as Kibum's body dissapeared.

He stood up, staring straight down the path.

"Let's go."