Tracked

Neverland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjN4kBoS-BA

================

"Hey freak! Eat your food! Before I do!" One of the boys yelled, throwing a piece of bread at your face.

"Minjoo! Eat your own food! And stop hitting your nuna!" Ahjumma yelled.

"Nuna!? She's not my nuna! She's a freak!"

Those hurting words, you buried them in the back of your mind.  You didn't care what others thought of you.  All you wanted was to leave this world.

"A dead body was found in Seoul Alley.  Another murderer, experts say that they don't know what the cause of death is.  No blood traced at the scene or in the body..."

"Oh my! Girls please be careful when you go and come back from school alright." Ahjumma said as they all left.

You just stared at the TV.

'That girl lucky, she's dead..'

The seven princes entered the big eerie castle.  Doors pushed open, they walked into their father's study.

"You called us father?" Soohyun asked.

All seven knelled before their father.  Their father turned towards them.  His dark red cloak, and his shiny gold crown stood out as he walked towards his sons.

"Rise my children.  I bring good news." Their father smiled.

All seven raised their heads.

"We have found the girl.  She is alive-"

"You've found her? Where, where is the girl?" Soohyun stood up.

"But." His father interrupted.

The rest of the six slowly stood up.

"Her heart is tainted by Satan himself.   Her life isn't as what we planned it would be.  I advice you to carefully watch her."

"If her heart is tainted by Satan. She wouldn't still have the gift of god.  Right?" Hoon asked.

"Just watch over her, her name is ~~~~~.  You'll know who she is when you see her.  As I said, when you meet eyes with her, you'll know she's the one." Their father said, dissapearing.

"Well, aren't we going?" Dongho asked, walking to the door.

"Wait!" AJ said.

"How are we suppose to know what she looks like? For all we know there could be a million ~~~~~'s out there! IN EARTH!" AJ yelled.

"AJ has a point." Kevin spoke.

"For all we know, what if we find ~~~~~~, but its the wrong one." Kevin rasied his eyebrow.

"You heard what father said." Kiseop turned towards them.

"We will know when we look into her eyes.  That feeling we yearn for." Kiseop whispered.

All of them looked at each other, knowing that one word.  That one word vampires have a hard time feeling.  The feeling that all of them yearned for since their mother's passed.

"Love."