Pregnant?!

Neverland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVHMbi0YuVI

----------------------------

You were in the garden with Kevin. Kevin smiled sweetly at you as you helped him plant new flowers. You patted your palm on the soft dirt, lightly pouring water letting the light brown dirt turn into dark.

"Am I doing it right?" You asked looking up at Kevin.

Kevin blinked out of his daze.

"Yes, its good. All we need to do is care for it and water it everyday." Kevin smiled.

You smiled back. Just as you were standing, you felt a bile coming up your throat.

"hmpf" You leaned forward. Your hand covering your mouth.

Kevin's eyes widened. He stepped forward towards you.

"Are you alright? Are you sick? Did you eat something bad?" Kevin started throwing out questions with concern.

You waved your hand. Assuring Kevin you were fine, but another bile came up, and this time you knelled to the floor.

"hmpf!" You winced.

Just as Kevin was going to call Hoon, all the princes appeared.

"Is she alright?" Kiseop asked calmly.

"Yah Kiseop how can you be calm at this time!" Soohyun yelled.

Soohyun ran to your side, helping you up.

Your eyes widened. A faint blush ran through your cheeks at the thought of a few nights back. Soohyun quickly let you go, clearing his throat.

"Are you sure your alright?" Dongho asked.

You nodded. "I'm fine, don't worry about it."

But, this time when the third came. You quickly ran to the bathroom.

"Yah Kevin, did something happen out here to cause her to be nauseous?" Eli asked.

Kevin shook his head. "No, we were just gardening. I asked her if she ate anything. But, to be honest I don't think she ate anything today." Kiseop raised his eyebrow. "Let me go check on her." AJ started to walk, but Kiseop stopped him. "Why doesn't Soohyun go." Kiseop thought. Soohyun looked at Kiseop. "Why me?" Soohyun asked.

Kiseop laughed. He walked up to the leader, placing his hand on his shoulder. Giving him a light squeeze. "I knew this was going to happen. I saw it." Kiseop winked. "Saw what Lee Kiseop?" Soohyun raised his eyebrow. In seconds, Soohyun was pinned to the ground. The rest of the brothers eyes widened at Kiseop's sudden rage.

"When you told us not to, you bastard!" Kiseop gritted his teeth.

Soohyun pushed him off. Kiseop stood to his feet, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I guess its nothing to fight about, since its going to happen to all of us anyways. Congrats Soohyun hyung." Kiseop smirked.

"Kiseop your confusing us and hyung!" Dongho yelled.

"Should I tell them too?"

You came walking back into the garden. You gently pressed your hand against your stomach. A smile planted on your face.

 

"~~~~~~ is pregnant." Kiseop grinned at Soohyun.

Soohyun's eyes widened. The rest of the brothers stared at Kiseop in awe.

"With Soohyun's baby."

 

"WHAT!" AJ roared.

Dongho stared at Soohyun in horror. Hoon silently clenched his fists together. Eli and Kevin gave Soohyun a glare.

"After telling us not to! YOU GO RIGHT AHEAD HUH!" AJ yelled.

Soohyun crossed his arms. Just as we was about to talk, you appeared beside him.

"Soohyun oppa." You quietly spoke.

All your husbands stopped their yelling and stared at you. Their eyes drew to your stomach.

 

"So who's next?" Dongho without knowing spoke.

Your eyes widened at his open-ended question.

Soohyun let out a laugh, wrapping his arms around you.