To Believe or Not. Who's life will you choose.

Neverland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXxzL7_MWH0

----------------------------

"Will you keep up!" AJ growled.

Dongho pouted. "Why do we have to go through the dark forest! Isn't easier to take the other route." Dongho complained.

Soohyun rolled his eyes. Eli searched the dark forest. Kiseop stopped in place. His eyes widened at the figure before him. Hoon bumped into his shoulder. "Why did you stop?" Hoon asked. Kiseop stuttered. "N-Nayoung?!"

All eyes widened at the name being called. AJ and Hoon stared at the figure. "N-no this isn't possible! You!" AJ spoke.

Nayoung came out in her human form. She had that smile that they had once fell for. She gave them all a look. Her eyes went to Hoon and AJ. "Oppa deul!" Her tears welled in her eyes, and she ran forward, wrapping her arms around Hoon.

"Hoon oppa, I came back! I came back for you!" She smiled at him.

Hoon's eyes widened. His hands shook as he wrapped his arms her small body, pulling her into him.

"Nayoung ah!" Hoon closed his eyes tight, pulling her into an embrace.

Nayoung smiled, but her eyes flashed red. Pulling back, her eyes were back to those chocolate brown eyes he once knew.

"Nayoung how-how are you?!" Kevin spoke.

"I don't know oppa. I-I don't know myself." Nayoung spoke, stepping away from them.

Soohyun eyes softened. "Nayoung."

Nayoung looked over at Soohyun. "Big oppa, I'm back." Nayoung smiled.

Eli and Kiseop stared at Nayoung. Suddenly, Eli caught something. Eli strode over to her, pressing his fingertips on her neck. Nayoung looked up at Eli. Her eyes glisten at him, giving him a warm smile. "Eli oppa." AJ walked up to her. "Nayoung, is it really you? Are you really back." AJ pressed his hand against her shoulder. Nayoung looked up AJ, she pressed her lips against his cheek. Whispering in his ear. "I am back oppa. I'm back for you and only you."

AJ wrapped his arms around her. "Welcome back." He whispered.

Dongho sniffed, staring at Nayoung. "Noona." Dongho pouted.

Nayoung pulled away from AJ, running into Dongho's arms.

"Dongsaeng ah." Nayoung smiled.

Kiseop stared at her. Her facial expressions were the same, the way she smiled and laughed was the same. But something about her presence didn't seem right. Dongho was about to wrap his arms around hers, but his senses kicked in. He froze in place. His eyes turned black. Something about Nayoung's presence and aura didn't feel right. Dongho pulled away from her. Taking a few steps back. "Dongho ah?" Nayoung tilted her head to the side. "What's wrong?"

Eli stared at Nayoung. The moon shined through the dark forest. The light shined just above Nayoung. Eli's eyes widened at her shadow. Normal human shadows are light black, and still. Vampire or demons move with the wind. And for sure, Nayoung's shadow was moving.

"Dongho get away from her!" Eli yelled.

Hoon and AJ's eyes widened at Eli.

"Stay away from her! ALL OF YOU! She isn't Nayoung! She isn't the Nayoung we once knew. Damon corrupted her." Eli snarled.

Nayoung stared at Eli confused. "What are you talking about Eli oppa, I am back. Why don't you believe me?!" Nayoung ran towards Hoon and AJ, who were defensively protecting her. "Eli hyung why are yelling horrible things to Nayoung." AJ growled, placing a protective grasp around Nayoung. Nayoung smirked at Eli, her eyes flashing red. Kiseop's eyes widened. Kiseop pulled out his sword, pointing it towards her.

"What did you do to Hoon and AJ?!" Kiseop yelled.

Hoon and AJ didn't know what happened but their body was now being controlled. Their eyes turned pitch black. Nayoung grinned, her fingertips lightly outlining Hoon and AJ's jawline.

"Their heart may say they love ~~~~~. But, forever they'll love me. Deep inside they still never got rid of me. They just locked me in and still loved me till this day. But you opals forgot me. You forgot all about me and loved someone else!" Nayoung screamed.

Dongho, Eli, Kevin, Soohyun and Kiseop's eyes widened at Nayoung's sudden outburst.

"Before I died, Damon bit me and made me like this! And because of that ~~~~~ girl, I was shoved aside. Only Hoon and AJ truly loved me!"

Nayoung stared at her once oppas with an evil grin.

"Now meet your nightmare once again. Its ~~~~~, or your brothers."

Hoon clenched his fists together, suddenly attacking Eli and Kiseop.

Soohyun's eyes widened. As he was about to break them up, a fire ball breezed right passed him. Burning the tips of his hair. His eyes drew to AJ.

AJ grinned at him evilly, a fireball in both his hands.

"AJ..." Soohyun gasped.

"YAH! Kim Jaesup WAKE UP!" Kevin roared.

Kevin sprayed water at him. AJ stared at Soohyun, his eyes drawn to Kevin. A fire ball burst through his fingertips.

"AJ!" Soohyun yelled.

AJ titled his head, throwing the fireball at Kevin. Kevin dodged it, his body hitting the trunk of the tree beside him. Dongho tackled AJ down, but was thrown off. His body hit the ground hard. Dongho gasped in pain.

"Soohyun oppa." Nayoung spoke.

Soohyun stared at Nayoung, his eyes filled with hate and remorse.

"Who's life will you choose. Your brothers, your own, or your dear wife ~~~~'s."