Kidnapped

Neverland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5NkGmGOrxE

--------------------------------

In your last months with Soohyun's baby. Soon you were going to give birth.

You were sleeping in your room. Your husbands were stationed around the castle. Never letting anyone, or anything get in. Outside your room was Soohyun, Eli and AJ. Kevin was in the garden, as Dongho and Hoon walked around the castle grounds. Kiseop was at the towers, watching out.

In your sleep, your body shifted. You pulled the covers over your small body, turning to the side.

"~~~~ I'm back." A cold voice whispered.

Before your eyes could open, he entered your dream. Becoming a nightmare.

His bright red eyes staring down at yours, his body hovered over you. He pulled your arms over your head, gently rubbing your small round stomach. "Soohyun's baby eh?"

Your eyes widened in horror. Thoughts ran through your head. You attempted to scream but another person's hand covered your mouth. Your eyes shifted to the figure. Your eyes widened in shock.

 

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Soohyun, Eli and AJ stood up, bursting your doors open.

"~~~~~~!!!!!" Soohyun yelled.

Eli and AJ searched the room.

There was no sight of you anywhere.

Soohyun clenched his fists together, a giant electric bubble ready to explode.

AJ raced out of the room, running out of the castle grounds. His eyes widened seeing Kevin laying motionless in the tall grass near the dark forest. "KEVIN!" AJ ran towards him, lifting him up.

"H-he took h-her. He took ~~~~~. AJ, you can't underestimate him. He's stronger, more stronger than before."

AJ's hands shook. "HOON!"

Dongho and Hoon rushed to Kevin's side. As Hoon was healing Kevin, Eli and Soohyun ran toward them.

"Kevin!" Soohyun's eyes widened at his wounds.

His arms burned, and a gash cut on his left cheek. A bite mark on his leg. Soohyun looked at the dark forest. He was about to run in when Kiseop pulled him back.

"LET ME GO! I'm going to kill him!" Soohyun yelled.

"Are nuts hyung?!" Eli screamed.

"ENOUGH!"

Everyone's eyes were on Hoon. Hoon pulled Kevin over his shoulder.

"Do you not see what happened to Kevin. Think about yourself, do you think you can go against Damon now. He's not the same as before Soohyun. Damon is a lot stronger, and not to mention. We had a traitor in our castle."

Soohyun's eyebrows furrowed.

"Traitor?!"

 

Your eyes started to open. You looked at your surroundings. It was dark, spider webs on the corner of the ceilings. Just as you were trying to make out where you were. A door opened letting in the only light. Footsteps walked over to you. The figure bent down, her eyes soft like before.

"Your majesty, water?"

Your eyes widened. "Hy-Hyeri?!"

The girl smirked. Shaking her head. Slowly her disguise wore off. Your eyes widened in horror.

"No-no, that's impossible!" You screamed.

She threw the cup of water at you. Your hair drenched.

 

"Believe it or not. I'll get my oppas back."