Preparing for the Kill

Neverland

 "So what are we going to do know?!" AJ snarled.

Hoon was bandaging Kevin. Dongho was staring at the ground, his feet brushing against the dark green grass. AJ eyes were black, glaring at his brothers. Kiseop just sighed, looking at the entrance of the dark forest.

Soohyun swallowed hard. "She is going to give birth anytime from now, and especially when your child, your son is in the hands of your mortal enemy, aren't you going to do something!" AJ yelled.

Kevin stood to his feet, wincing in pain. He walked over to the flower patches. His eyes laid on the seeds you hand planted just yesterday. He lightly pressed his fingertips against the soft dirt. His fists clenching against.

"I'm going." Kevin said.

Kevin started marching over towards the dark forest. Hoon and Eli's eyes widened in horror. They ran after Kevin, pressing his hands hard on his shoulder. "Are you crazy!!! KEVIN! You aren't healed yet!!" Hoon yelled. "I don't give a damn Hoon! ~~~~~ is out there! WITH DAMON! AND IM NOT LETTING SOMETHING HAPPEN TO HER LIKE WHAT HAPPENED TO NAYOUNG!" Kevin screamed.

AJ eyes widened. The thought of Nayoung ran through his mind. Hoon eyes drew to the ground, the name bringing back their horrible sad past. "I'm not letting something happen to ~~~~~. I'm not letting that filthy demon lay a hand on her. I don't care what you say, I'm going whether you like it or not. If it's just me, then fine. I'll bring her back myself." Kevin glared.

"Stop!"

Soohyun glared at Kevin. "Do you think we don't want to save ~~~~~ as well. I'm fearing for her as well! She has my baby and I'm not going to let anything or anyone touch her. I already made my promise to her." Soohyun took a deep breath, his eyes closed. Once opening his eyes, instead of those brown chocolate eyes you once knew, it was now blood red, ready to kill.

"Let's go and get her."

Kevin smirked as he unwrapped his bandages. Throwing them to the side.

AJ grinned throwing his hand to the side. Blaze of fire forming in the ball of his hands.

Eli's eyes grew black, suddenly a black aura formed around him.

Kiseop drew out a sword, his eyes filled with fear. Red as the red roses in the flower patch.

Hoon gently pressed his hands against his chest. Nayoung's laugh, her smile and her voice ran through his mind.

'Nayoung ah...'

Dongho rolled his neck back with his eyes closed. Dongho opened his eyes. His eyes mixed with black and red fused together. He smirked, throwing his dagger. It pierced into the ground hard.

"Just wait Damon. Once and for all, your existent in Neverland will be no more."