Why...

Neverland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONSAoZ4k1Vw&feature=channel_video_title

-------------------

Stepping on the edge of the tower.  You peered over, looking down at the deep drop.  Quickly pulling back, you took a deep breath.

"All I have to do is jump.  Nobody wants me.  Not even in this universe.  It's best to end my life and leave this world."

Gripping on the concrete walls, you carefully took a step, placing your right foot on the edge.

"~~~~~~!!!!!"

You turned your head.

"~~~~~! Don't do this please!" Hoon screamed.

"~~~~~! I know we were cold to you, especially me, but please don't do this to yourself! Don't let AJ's words hurt you.  Please just step away from the edge." Dongho yelled.

A tear fell from your eye, dripping down your cheek.  *I don't even know them, and yet they care for me so much.  Why would they care for a fragile, vulnerable human being like me?  AJ is right.  I am weak and worthless.  I'm just a trash left in the world.  That's why, I have to do this.* You thought.

Placing your left foot on the edge, you are now almost ready to fulfill your long life plan.

"Did she jump yet?!" Soohyun and Eli ran up to Kiseop.

"I don't know.   The door is locked." Kiseop replied.

"Why ing gave her the key!" Dongho yelled.

All of a sudden, someone was pushed into Dongho's grasps.  "This one gave her the key." AJ snarled.

The boy shook, lowering his head.  "She-She came up to me asking me where is the highest tower.  I didn't know what her actions or plans but I just followed orders." The boy cried.

AJ grabbed his throat, choking him to death.  "AJ! Let him go!" Hoon gripped AJ's wrist.  The boy started screaming, feeling the burning fire coming from AJ's hand.  AJ glared at Hoon, releasing him.  The boy gasped for air, quickly running down the stairs.  Kiseop's eyes widened.  "She's about to jump!"

AJ stared at the lock.  Kicking, and punching the door, he pulled out his hand.  A fire ball released, melting the door knob.

"What do you think your doing idiot!" Dongho yelled.

"Just shut up!"

AJ kicked the door open.  "~~~~~!"

You froze.  You turned around to see AJ breathing hard.

"Wh- how did you??" You whispered.

"~~~~~~ I know I said those horrible things about you, but I didn't mean it.  I-I don't know why I said it.  Please just step down.  You don't want to fall down there.  Especially from this height and this exact place." AJ said.

"No."

AJ's eyes widened, as you quickly leaned back.

"~~~~~!" The other six ran into the room.

Hoon knelled pressing his hand against his chest.

"Please ~~~~~~ don't do this.  I beg you, please!" Hoon cried.

"~~~~~ just step away from the edge.  Come down, slowly." Eli motioned.

"I'm sorry." Dongho said.  His eyes filled with sincere and trust.

Soohyun slowly walked towards you, ready to catch you if you fall.

Kevin ran into the room.  His eyes widened at you leaning back into the open air.

"~~~~~~!!!!" Kevin yelled.

AJ knelt to the floor, pressing his forehead into the ground.

"Why..."

All seven looked up at you.

"Why are you all like this.  I'm nothing but a piece of trash! I've always been!  Nobody wants me, nobody loves me.  You're right AJ.  I'm a worthless weak human being.  My parents didn't want me, and dumped me at that stupid orphanage!! Everyone pushed me off the side because of the way I look or dress.  I'm nothing!  I'm toxic to everyone, no one will ever care for me.  This world or any.  I just want-"

Everyone lowered their heads.  Especially Dongho and AJ.  None of them knew what you were going through, or how you felt.  The didn't take the consideration to think about how you felt, and yet they put you into the fire about marriage and staying in Neverland.  Ruling side by side together.

"That's why I have to do this."

"NO-"

You took your last breath, leaning back slowly.  You hand gripped onto the stone wall gently loosened.  Leaning more in, you whispered.

"Good-bye... life...."

Suddenly, in one swift move a hand gripped tightly around your wrist.  You opened your eyes meeting his.

"STUPID!  DID YOU NOT HEAR WHAT WE JUST SAID!" AJ yelled.

"Let me go!" You screamed.  Trying to loosen his grip.

"I'm not letting you go."

Your eyes widened.  You looked up at AJ.  A silent tear fell down his cheek, dripping onto yours.

"I told you.  I don't want you to die here.  At this exact place and time.  I don't want another incident like this.  It was my fault.  You acted upon my crucial words.  I really wish I could take it all back.  But, I can't."

AJ pulled you up.  You were now safe on the ground, in the tower.

Soohyun and Eli sighed with relief.

Hoon laid on his back, breathing heavily.

Dongho hid his face.  Still ashamed of the way he acted towards you.

Kiseop just gently smiled, glad to know you are safe in the tower.

Kevin fell to the floor, almost ready to pass out of shock.

You broke down in tears.  You wrapped your arms around AJ, crying in his arms.

"I'm sorry." AJ repeated, caressing your hair.

 

AJ laid you in your bed.  All six surrounded you.

"Do you think she'll try to kill herself again?" Dongho asked.

"It's your fault she tried to kill herself." Hoon muttered.

With your eyes closed.  You silently spoke in your sleep.

"Why do they love me?"

Taken back at the question.  Everyone looked at each other, then at you.

"I guess deep down inside, we had already fallen for her." Kevin whispered.

AJ pressed his palm against your cheek.

"Hey AJ." Soohyun called.

AJ didn't look up.  He already knew the question.

"Did you think of her?"

AJ turned his head to the side.  The room was silent.  Hoon turned away, trying not think of dreadful memory.

"Can we not talk about it.  Not in front of ~~~~~." AJ whispered.

"What changed your mind?  Was it because ~~~~~~ was in the exact tower that-"

"JUST STOP!" AJ yelled.

AJ stood up, kicking the chair out the window.  He held back his anger.  His hand grasping his head, trying to forget the past.

You opened your eyes.  You woke up hearing glass shattering in the room.

Kiseop turned to see you awake.

You tried to move, but winced in pain.

Hoon took your arm, lightly pressing against your wound.  A small bright light dimmed in the dark room.  You felt a slight warmth, the pain sustaining.

"Where am I?" You asked.

Dongho walked over to you.  Placing his hand over your forehead.

"Sleep."

Immediately, your eyes fell.  Falling back into slumber.

"Maybe she should get to know us.  Before she makes any decision." Soohyun thought.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

AJ stared at you.  He stormed out of the room.  Closing the door.

Pressing his back against the hard surface, he let out a sigh.

Staring in a daze, AJ lowered his head.  Whispering the one unforgettable name from his dark past.

"Nayoung..."

 

Author's Note!

OMG! I hope this all made sense... LOL  I'm really tired right now, just got back from school.  Ack! So much homework to do!

AJ's past will be slowly revealed.  The next few chapters will be you and one u-kiss member :D

hope you guys are enjoying! comments are always welcome!! I love hearing from my readers!

You guys are the reason this story is still going! Love you guys!!!!! MUAH!

Going to take a nap... well at least try to sleep XD

 

OH OH! Follow me on twitter if you guys have one!! ^^ twitter.com/rawr_hyesun