First Encounter

Neverland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV92XeBaSrI

====================

"~~~~~~, I finally found you."

You stared into the man's eyes.  You didn't know how long it was, but the two of you couldn't stop staring.   Something about him, just made you stare deeper and deeper.

"Can you stand?" The man wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you up.  You blinked up at him, dazed at his beauty.  He looked at you, giving you a warm smile.

"Are you alright, did he..bite you?" The man asked carefully, not wanting to harm you.

"No." You said softly.  "Thank you."

"It was my pleasure." He bowed toward you.

You stepped back, shocked by his actions.  No one has ever treated you nor ever done such polite manners towards you.  He stood up straight, walking towards you.  He grasps on the plastic bags filled with groceries you had bought for ahjumma.

"Let me carry these for you.  I'll walk you home.  Its late, and you don't want any creepy erts coming after you now do we?" He smiled.

You carefully looked at him.  'Can I trust him?'

"Of course you can trust me." He suddenly said.

You eyes widened.  You looked at him again.  He just gave you that warm tender smile, motioning you forward.

"Ladies first."

You carefully took a step forward, as he followed behind.  Everyone on the streets stared at him as he was a god statue.  A model, idol or even a celebrity.  Whatever he was, he stood out from the rest of the crowd.

"Omo, do you see that guy!" Girls squealed.

"He's so hot! But who's the ugly freak he's following?"

"I think he's her slave.  He's probably blackmailed to be with her."

You turned your head to the group of girls talking.  You pulled your hood up, covering up your ugly face.  You turned your head forward, ignoring their rude comments.

A hand delicately placed on your shoulder.

"You shouldn't hide yourself from everyone." He whispered.  Pulling your black hood down.  He lightly caressed/brushed your long brown silky wavy hair.

"You look beautiful."

His voice was musical, and light.  You blushed softly, turning your face away from his.  Girls started to gossip.  His face was inches away from yours, his nose almost touching your redden cheeks.

"Your so cute ~~~~~ you know that, right?" He winked.

"H-how do you know my name? I don't even know you." You said, continuing to walk.

He caught up to you, standing side by side next to you.

"Of course you don't know me, but I know a lot about you."

'Can't this freak just leave me alone!' You thought.

"I'm not a freak.  I'm your soul-mate."

You froze in place.  You abruptly turned towards him.  You swiftly grabbed the plastic bags out of his hands.

*Can he read my mind?* You stared at him.

He just simply smiled at you.  "Yes ~~~~~.  I can read your mind."

Your eyes widened in fear.  You took a step back, running away from him.  *What is up with this guy!*

Finally arriving at the orphanage, you slowed down.  Your steps became heavy.  Thinking of how horrible you feel living in a place where you burden ahjumma, having her do everything.  Wishing you could just not exist in this world.

"I can help you with that." A voice said.

Your looked up.  It was the same guy from before.  Taking a step back, you cautiously looked behind.

"How did you get here so fast?! Are you a stalker or something!?" You yelled.

*No, maybe..*

"Maybe what?" The man questioned.

"Who are you!" You yelled.

This time, you were mad.  Though you were scared at the same time, something about this guy was fishy.  The way he read your mind, knowing every single thought that ran through your head.  Him being arriving before you, and even knowing where you live.

"Leave me alone!" You warned.  "I already have enough on my mind, and I don't want someone like you to be in it."

Just when you brushed your shoulder against his arm, he quickly grabbed your wrist, pulling you into his body.  He smirked, pushing you lightly against the light pole.  Your shadows lit in the lamp light.  You looked up.  His bangs covered his right eye, as his left looked at you daringly.

Frozen in place.  Your breaths become heavy.  The gap between the two of you closed as he pressed his body against yours, his lips lightly touching your ear lobe, sending shivers down your spine.

"My name is Lee Kiseop.  I come from a world called Neverland, and you Jang ~~~~~," Kiseop pulled his head up, staring into your dark chocolate brown eyes. "is invited."