Cold Morning

Neverland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYMEd_zWi4s&feature=related

-------------------------

The next day, the morning didn't feel right.

Everyone's facial expression was at lost.  They just stood around, water forming in their eyes.

You searched around the castle for information.

*Was everyone sad because I tried to kill myself?*

*Did something major happened?*

So many things are starting to happen, that you couldn't keep up.  First, entering Neverland without your consent, almost killing yourself by jumping off one of the high towers, and now everyone is whispering the name *Nayoung*.

"~~~~~~."

You turned around to see the King.

You bowed as he approached you.

"It's best if you stay in your room for today.  I'm sorry."

The King led you to your room, closing the door.  You stared at the door in confusion.

*What is everyone keeping from me?*

You walked to your window, taking a look at the rainy grey sky.  Looking down, you saw the seven princes carrying a few bouquets of white roses.  Hoon and AJ were on opposite sides of each other.  You noticed the tension between them.  Suddenly, they disappeared into the dark forest.

Curiosity broke through, as you ran out of the room.   Running through the garden, you quietly followed behind.  Watching their sad postures, they finally arrived in a beautiful peaceful garden.  Hiding behind a tree, you watched as they placed the white roses on the ground near a stone statue figure.

They all stood up, tears welling in their eyes.

"Nayoung ah..." Soohyun whispered, smiling.

Hoon glared at AJ.  He pushed him to the ground, gripping onto his collar hard.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!! IF IT WAS FOR YOU! SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO DIE!" Hoon yelled.

AJ took the accusation as a threat, pushing Hoon to the ground.

"MY FAULT!  You were in love with her as much as I was!  Don't be putting all the blame on me!!  Do you know how I felt! SHE CHOSE YOU!  EVEN ~~~~~ CHOOSES YOU!" AJ screamed.

"GUYS STOP!" Eli yelled, trying to pull the two apart.

"AJ! HOON!" Soohyun yelled.

"Hyungs! Not in front of Noona!" Dongho cried.

Kevin fell to the ground, into the wet grass puddles.  Remembering their horrible past.

Kiseop lifted his head, his eyes widened in fear.  Something in his thoughts caught his attention.  Swallowing hard, he turned his head.

"~~~~~..."

Hoon and AJ automatically stopped yelling.  Everyone lifted their heads to see you standing in the rain.  Your clothes drenched.  AJ turned his head away, avoiding your gaze.  Hoon just stared at you in shock, his facial expression matching everyone else.

Before Kiseop could approach you, someone pulled you away from the scene, out into the castle grounds.

"Phew! That was close!"

You looked up to see a boy with dark black hair with purple silver highlights.  He wiped his forehead, smiling down at you.

"Oh look your all soaking wet!"

The boy placed his hand on your shirt.  Your eyes widening feel a cool breeze run through your body.

"There, you won't catch a cold now." The boy smiled.

Your clothes were magically dry now.  You touched your hair, and it was already neat and clean.  You looked up at the boy, curious to who he was.

"What are you talking about? Who are you?"

The boy looked away, then turning his head.  His eyes staring into yours.

"I'm Kim Kibum.  Nice to meet you, ~~~~~."