The Past: Part Two

Neverland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHoSd_RMnPM

--------

"~~~~~~! Where is she!"

The seven princes searched the castle in search for you.  They couldn't find you anywhere.

"She's not in her room." Hoon said.

AJ looked away in fear.  The rest looked at each other.

"Maybe we should have told ~~~~~ about Nayoung." Kevin thought.

"And what?! Break her heart, tell her we were in love with another girl before she came into our lives!" Dongho yelled.

"It was a thought!" Kevin yelled.

The boys started arguing over what was good for you.  Without them knowing, the door next to your room opened.  Eli turned around.  His eyes widened.

"Why is that door open?" Eli asked.

The rest of his brothers turned around.  Their eyes widened in shock.

"That-that can't be.  That door never opened since-"

Thinking no more, the boys ran into the room.  There, you were laying in the soft king sized bed.  They slowly walked up to you.

"What is she doing in here?  How did she even get-"

Their eyes widened, turning around.

"No, that's impossible!" Soohyun yelled.

 

"Oppa, you love me?"

Nayoung's eyes searched into his.  AJ couldn't take his eyes off her.

"Yes, I love you.  More than a sister."

Nayoung's eyes widened as she took a step back.  She blinked, trying to grasp the situation.

"That is enough!" The King yelled.

"Damon, take her with you.  The two of you will have some bonding time before the wedding."

The King motioned his hands.  Nayoung flew into Damon's arms, dragging her out of the garden.

"No! Let me go! OPPAS!" Nayoung screamed.

"NAYOUNG!" AJ yelled, running after her.

The King waved his hand towards AJ, having him pushed into the grass.

"You are forbbindon to see Nayoung.  She is to be married, and all of you are to stay away from her.  Do you understand!"

AJ glared at him.  "Why should we even listen to you!  Your not even my father!"

"I am the King! And I make the rules and orders here!" The King yelled.

Kibum clenched his fists together.  He glared upon his own father.

"You can't make us." Eli growled.

The King smirked, walking away from them.  Having his followers stand right behind him.

Hoon looked at one of them.

"Father.."

The man stopped.  He turned around.

"I'm sorry boys.  You know I can't go against my own brother."

Everything became dark.  Their future, their sight.  Without Nayoung, they were nothing.  She was the color, air, and light in their lives.  She was the reason they thought they could actually live life, than be life.

"I'm not letting that bastard have her." AJ growled.

"You know we have no choice." Kibum eyed AJ.

"What can we do!  We can't just let her be eaten by that monster! We already know Kibum!  At least I do." Soohyun whispered the last part.

"What do you know Soohyun! That what!? That Nayoung isn't really our sister!? That she's a human from an ulternate demension, from the planet called Earth!  Oh and let me add this for you, she's the reason why Damon needs her for."

Kibum turned around.  Facing his back towards his brothers.

"What are you talking about hyung!" Hoon yelled.

"It was you." AJ whispered.

Hoon looked at AJ.

AJ pulled out his hand, a ball of fire slowly forming.

"Now that I think about it, IT WAS YOU!" AJ threw the fireball at Hoon.

Hoon jumped back.  He stared frozen at AJ.

"What the is your problem!" Hoon screamed.

AJ stormed up to him, punching him in the face.

"You! No wonder Nayoung doesn't feel the same way.  You love her don't you.  Just as much as I do."

Kiseop turned away.  Hoon eyes directly targeted Kiseop.

"What did you say to him!" Hoon yelled.

Kiseop kept quiet.  Which made Hoon pissed off even more.

"KISEOP!" Hoon stormed towards Kiseop, gripping his hands around his throat.

"HOON!" Kibum and Soohyun yelled.

"This isn't the time to fight! We are brothers! We shouldn't be fighting over something so stupid!" Kibum yelled.

"Fine." Kiseop spat.

All eyes were on Kiseop.

"It was me.  I saw Nayoung go into the forest to meet Hoon.  I fortold that Hoon and Nayoung were going to be together.  It was all me.  But, there is something in the future that will never change." Kiseop said.

Hoon released Kiseop.  AJ glared at Kiseop.

"So you knew then." AJ growled.

Kiseop turned away.  "This is what I get for seeing the future plus reading peoples thoughts.  You know I can't fortell the future often.  It just comes to me.  And this is something I didn't want to see."

"So what did you see?"

You (~~~~~) couldn't stand to see them all fight.  You wished you could do something.

Kiseop turned over to his brothers, opening his mouth.

All of a sudden, time shifted.

"AHHH!" You screamed.

Pictures of Damon, scenes of a fight, random moments of Nayoung with the rest of the princes all flashed before you.  Finally, time stopped.  You landed onto the stone cold ground.

You yelped in pain, searching your surroundings.

"Where am I?"

The door immediately opened.  Nayoung ran into the tower, her body crashing into the edge were you once stood.

"COME HERE!" A voice hissed.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" Nayoung screamed in fear.

You turned your head to see Damon marching in.  Nayoung gripped onto the edge, staring down at the deep fall.

"You aren't running away from me."

Damon pounced, landing before her.

Your eyes widened at the scene before you.

Damon sank his fangs into her neck, blood dripping down his jaw.  The door slammed opened once more.  A hand gripped Damon's shoulder hard, throwing him to the wall.

"I told you to stay away from her!" Kibum shouted.

Kibum's eyes were dark black, almost death's color.

Damon grinned.  "If only you could taste her blood.  The gift of god's blood."

Damon's eyes were bright blood shot red.  Full of lust and wanting more of Nayoung.

"You will have to go through me!" AJ pushed Damon to the wall, burning his neck.

"Nayoung ah!"

You watched as Hoon ran towards Nayoung.  Trying to heal her.

"No oppa! Please!"

Hoon eyes started to turn a hint of red.  Nayoung blood started to form a puddle of blood.  There was too much, and so little time.

"Nayoung ah." Hoon stared at her in shock.

"O-oppa." Nayoung drew Hoon close to her, pressing her palm against his cheek.

"I love you." Nayoung whispered.

Hoon's eyes widened.

"It's always been you, Hoon oppa."

AJ froze.  He turned around to see Nayoung pressing her cold lips against his.  Hoon.

AJ's heart shattered in to pieces.  His anger ragging even more.

Nayoung stood up, stepping back away from Hoon.

"Nayoung, what are you doing!? Come here so I can heal you!" Hoon yelled.

"HYUNG!" Dongho screamed in horror.

Kibum and Damon were fighting on the ledge.

Hoon eyes moved for just a second, watching Kibum kill Damon, puncturing a stake through his chest.  Damon's eyes widened, yelling in pain.  Just as he turned his head back towards Nayoung, her body fell off the ledge.

"NAYOUNG!"

All eyes stared at ledge.  Kibum eyes widened in horror.

"HOON!"

Kibum teleported, taking Hoon's place in mid air of the deep drop.  Kibum gripped onto Hoon.

Kiseop eyes widened, screaming out.

"NO!" Kiseop screamed.

"THIS IS NOT WHAT I SAW!" Kiseop ran to the ledge, his brothers following.

"KIBUM HYUNG! DON'T DO THIS!" Kiseop started to run.

Kibum closed his eyes, replacing Hoon.  Having him stand where he once stood at that moment of time.  He looked down to see Nayoung's falling body, already dead.  He stared at the dark grey sky, the lightning shining brightly.  He closed his eyes, ready to leave.

Kiseop pushed his body against the ledge, watching Kibum fall into the dark depths of the unknown.

"HYUNG!" Kiseop screamed!

All of them raced down the tower, hoping that Kibum was still alive.  For god sakes he's a vampire! He can't die!  You followed behind them.  Your eyes drenched in tears.

Arriving at the bottom of the tower.  Nayoung's body laid motionless, and cold.  AJ dragged his feet towards her body, lifting her up.

"N-nayoung ah." AJ whispered.

Kiseop fell to the floor.

"This isn't what I saw...her death wasn't suppose to be like this.  Kibum hyung, where's Kibum hyung?!" Kiseop frantically searched for his body.

You felt someone grip on your ankle from behind.  Your eyes widened, turning around to see Kibum's body.

"You.  You're from the future right?" Kibum muttered.

Your eyes widened.  "You can see me?" You asked, pointing to yourself.

Kibum scoffed, coughing softly.

"Come down, I want to tell you something."

You bent down, wrapping your arm under Kibum's neck, giving him support.

"H-how did you know-"

"I sent you here didn't I?" Kibum said.

"Listen ~~~~~, my powers are limited.  I'm a time traveler.  I came to you from the past, to bring you here to have you understand why my brothers are careful around you.  That is why I can teleport faster than others.  I use time travel." Kibum started coughing, blood spitting out of his mouth.

"Please take care of my brothers." Kibum whispered.

"No-WAIT!"

 

"No, no, NO!"

You stood up from your lying position.

All the princes eyes widened at your sudden scream.

"~~~~~!!!!" Kiseop ran to you.

He placed his hands over your head.

"~~~~ what are you doing in here? How did you even-"

"Kibum hyung..." Kiseop whispered.

Soohyun stared at Kiseop.

"What did you just say?" Eli asked.

"Did you just say Kibum." AJ glared.

Kiseop looked at you.

 

"Where is he?" You suddenly asked.

All the princes looked away.

"He's dead." Hoon stood up.

Hoon walked near the table, smashing it into pieces.

"HE'S DEAD!" Hoon screamed.

 

Kiseop looked at you.

"He didn't tell us about-" Kiseop paused.

"He took his life in order to save Nayoung and I." Hoon whispered.

AJ looked away in guilt.

"When Nayoung was found dead at the bottom of that tower.  Kibum saved me, falling not to his death, but injured himself badly from the fall."

You remembered Kibum telling you about him being a time traveler.

"He tried to break AJ and I up, after what had happened."

Hoon right hand started to shake frantically.  He gripped his wrist, trying to stop the shaking.

"I killed him..."

Kevin tears grew in his eyes, turning away from the group.

"I killed him..."

Hoon tears started to fall.  He punched the wall next to him, crying out loud.

"I KILLED KIBUM HYUNG!"

 

Author's Note:

Okay guys! I can already fortell what the comments are going to be.  There is going to be a part 3 of the past.  I know, confusing and yes very hard to understand.  Sadly.. yes Kibum is dead.  I'm sorry for all the Kibum fans out there! I know, you can hate me if you like.

Also! I'm open for any ideas you have for my story! I'm at the moment in writers block mode!!! (Yay!!! FUN!)

Please help me!! If you guys have any ideas please write them in the comment box bellow w/ your comment about the chapter!!

Thanks guys for reading!! I love you guys!!! I mean really, you guys are the drive that makes me write more and more!