Finally

Neverland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3dF0Y7deb0

----------------------------

"AHHHH!" You screamed in pain.

Three midwifes were helping you give birth. Having no idea what will happen to you after.

"Come on dear, just a few more pushes!" They assured.

"AHHHHHHH!" You screamed even louder.

Damon stared out into the window. His eyes locked at the exist of the dark forest. He stared at the hourglass, the last bit of sand filling the bottom half.

"I guess Nayoung failed. No matter, ~~~~~ we'll be dead before they arrive."

Just as Damon said that, his eyes widened in shock.

"IMPOSSIBLE!" Damon yelled.

Damon ran down to the grand hall, as the doors opened. Soohyun and the rest of his brothers barged their way into the castle. "~~~~~~!!!!" They all yelled.

"AHHHHHHHH!" They heard your scream.

Their eyes widened in fear.

"~~~~~~~!!!!" AJ roared.

"Your too late my dear princes." A cold voice called.

Their eyes looked up at Damon who was standing on the top of the staircase.

"~~~~ is already giving birth to your son Soohyun. Sadly, you won't be able to see his face. I'll make sure all of you are damned to hell for the rest of your life. As you should be, slaves of Satan." Damon grinned.

Soohyun clenched his fists tight together, electric pulses running through his body. Electricity formed around his hand, a ball formed, ready to break free. "You put one finger on my son. I'll kill you." Soohyun threatened. Damon let out an evil laugh. "Let's see you try." Damon dared.

Soohyun zoomed towards Damon, his body flying in the air. He threw a ball of lightning. Damon drew his cloak over him dodging the electric force. Just his cloak fell, Eli punched him in the face, gripping onto his arm, he spun Damon, throwing him across the room. Glass shattered as Damon's back hit the window hard. Damon limped, standing up. The glass pieces falling off his back. Damon let out a snarl before charging towards Eli. Eli gripped his shadow, making him freeze in place. Eli smirked as he threw him across, over the staircase.

"It's over Damon." AJ smirked.

Just as AJ was ready to burn Damon alive, the midwifes came in.

"The baby boy has been born your highness." They bowed towards Damon.

AJ's eyes widened, staring back at Damon.

Damon smirked as he waved his hand in the air, having AJ fly across the room. Damon got to his feet running towards the room.

"Oh no you don't!" Hoon yelled.

Dongho ran after Damon, he pulled on his cloak, throwing him into the wall. Pinning him against the hard surface. Damon drew out a dagger, slashing Dongho in the stomach, leaving an open gash. Dongho gasped in pain, falling to the floor. "Dongho!" Kevin yelled. Kevin watched as Damon. "Go hyung, go after him. I'll be fine." Kevin nodded, before running after Damon.

Damon picked up his pace, but was suddenly thrown back. "There is no way I'm letting you touch my ~~~~~." Kevin growled. Damon smirked as he pulled the bloody dagger out. "I guess you want a death wish as well." Damon smirked. Kevin gripped onto Damon's wrist, pulling the dagger away from his throat. Kevin twisted his arm, kicking him in the stomach. Just as he was about to run towards the bedroom you were in, his hand was gripped tight and his body thrown out the open widow.

"KEVIN!" Eli yelled. He ran towards the window, grasping onto Kevin's hand. "I got you!" Eli muttered, trying to pull Kevin out. "JUST LEAVE ME GO AFTER DAMON!" Kevin yelled. "NO! I'm not letting you fall to your death you ing idiot!" Eli screamed. Kiseop ran down the hall, chasing after Damon, when he was shoved into the wall. He turned his head to see one of the guards glaring down at him. Kiseop smirked, digging into the man's mind. His fears started to overpower his strength. His eyes turned cold black with his hands on his head.

"N-no make it stop make it stop!"

Kiseop drew out his sword, slicing the man. Leaving a misty black dust in the air.

Soohyun and Hoon ran past Kiseop, jumping over the objects Damon hand thrown in front of them.

"You coward get back here!" Hoon yelled.

Just as Damon came into your room. Your eyes widened in fear. You held your son towards you, but Damon shoved you into the bed, grasping your son into his arms.

"NO GIVE HIM BACK!" You screamed.

Your eyes widened at the dagger pointed towards you.

Hoon and Soohyun arrived in the bedroom. Their eyes widened at you, their eyes drawn to the small infant in Damon's arms. "Your too late Soohyun. Your son is born. Say goodbye to your lovely wife and son." Damon grinned. "NO!" Soohyun roared. Soohyun shoved Damon aside, grasping onto his son. He looked down at his baby boy, his eyes staring into his. Hoon and Damon were wrestling on the floor. Soohyun helped you to your feet. "Go, take him and get out of here. You'll meet Kevin and Eli in the hallway, go with Kiseop and Dongho. Leave Hoon and me to Damon."

"But oppa!" Soohyun grasped you into his chest.

"Just do as I say."

Soohyun pushed you towards the door. You ran out without looking back.

The dagger was thrown to the side, as Damon shoved Hoon aside. Soohyun gripped onto Damon's throat.

"You are going to die in my hands Damon. Because of you, Kibum couldn't rest in peace. Now, all of us will be rest assured after your dead and Satan's servant for eternity."

Hoon gripped onto the dagger. He ran towards Damon, plunging the dagger into Damon's heart.

"AHHHHHH!" Damon let out a piercing scream of pain.  Black liquid poured out of the wound. Soohyun and Hoon backed away as Damon spread opened his arms, exploding into a billion little pieces of dust.  The two looked at each other.

"Finally."

 

You, Dongho, Kiseop, Eli, Kevin and AJ were waiting outside. You looked at your son sleeping in your arms.

"Where are they?!"

Kevin couldn't stop pacing in circles.

The doors creaked open and both Hoon and Soohyun walked out of the castle.

Your eyes widened with joy. You ran towards them both. Tears welled in your eyes. Hoon wrapped his arms around you. "Shh, don't cry. Everything is over." You looked up at Soohyun and then down at the his son.

"Everything is over." Soohyun smiled.

AJ walked over to castle, lighting it on fire. All of you watched as the black castle burned to the ground, along with Damon.

"Finally, Damon is dead." Dongho sighed.

Everyone smiled. Soohyun wrapped his arms around you.

"Let's go home."