The Past: Part One

Neverland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7Sh4M1Zt6k

------------------------------------

*I'm in the past!!!*

Your eyes widened in shock.  You carefully walked over, waving your hands in front of AJ.  AJ smiled sweetly toward Nayoung,  not even noticing you are there.

"What in the..."

Nayoung wrapped her arms around Hoon, dragging him out.

"Kibum oppa we will be waiting for you out in the garden!"

Kibum nodded.  The eight of them walked out of the room closing the door.  You stood there stunned.  *How did I get here?*

Kibum stood up, walking towards his window.  He stared out, watching his siblings playing outside.  A smile appeared on his face, but suddenly frowned upon hearing a knock on his door.

"Come in." He said.

Coming in was a different man.  Your eyes widened when you noticed who was beside him.  The King in the future, the other seven's father.

*Why isn't he the King?* You thought, watching from the side lines.

"Kibum, have you made your decision?"

Kibum stared at the window hard.  Looking at the King's reflection on the window.

"You know I'm not going to do that right." Kibum whispered.

"You must Kibum-"

"I'm NOT!" Kibum yelled.

You jumped back, landing on the couch.  Your eyes widened, staring at the two confused.

*What's going on?! Why-What's happening?*

"You are well aware that you must do what I am telling you to do." The King yelled.

"Father! She's not ready.  She's a human girl!  HUMAN!  She's not ready for the transformation, nor are we going to give her up to some man who doesn't love her, and will use her for whatever purpose he has for her.  I'd rather marry her or my brothers marry her than that scum bag who is just in it for power and wealth!"

"Kibum you know that it is against family rights to marry your own sister."

"Why not! I already know the truth already.  Nayoung isn't from Neverland."

The King's eyes widened.  "How-"

"You thought I was stupid.  I'd rather have AJ or Hoon have her hand, than myself or that scum.  Now if you are going to sell her out, you'll have to go through me."

"Kim Kibum!" The King screamed.

"Just because your my father.  Doesn't mean nothing to me.  I care for Nayoung, I love her!! But to have you do that to her.  Kidnap her and treat her as your own daughter, than having to sell her to some random vampire who only use her as bait, food.  If I see him near her.  I'll come after you."

Kibum grabbed his coat, slamming the door on his way out.

You watched the two King's discuss, excusing yourself from the conversation, following Kibum to the garden.

Kibum took a deep breath, letting out a sigh.

He put a smile on his face, as he walked out towards his siblings.

"Kibum oppa!" Nayoung ran up to him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Hey shorty." Kibum smirked.

Nayoung pouted.  "AJ oppa! Kibum oppa is teasing me!" Nayoung cried.

"WHAT! YAH! HYUNG!" AJ yelled, fire forming in his left hand.

Kibum grinned.  Just as AJ was about to throw his fire ball.  Kibum appeared behind him, wrapping his arms around his neck, putting him into a headlock.

"Now what were you saying Jaesup ah?" Kibum laughed.

"NOT FUNNY!" AJ yelled.

Everyone laughed at the two.  You stood there smiling, but the fun didn't last when a certain person entered the garden.

Everywhere, the aura turned dark.  Dongho's eyes widened, feeling the emotions lying through the air.  The aura turning dark.  Dongho turned around, he gritted his teeth, pulling Nayoung behind him.  The rest of his brothers crouched in front of you, ready to attack at any moment.

"I'm here to see my fiance.  Move." The man spoke.

Just as he took a step forward, his body froze.  His shadow could not move.  His eyes drew to Eli, who gave him a death glare.

"Take one more step, and I swear I'll kill you." Kevin spat.

The nice kind Kevin you once knew was now a whole different person.

You stared between the two groups.

*Who is this guy?*

"Oppa..." Nayoung whispered behind Dongho.

"You have no place in being here." Soohyun spoke.

"You might as well leave before you go home in pieces." Hoon grinned.

Kibum teleported in front of the man.  Staring him down.

"What business do you have here." Kibum asked.

"I'm here to see my fiance, thats all." The man pointed towards Nayoung.

"Well your not seeing her.  AT ALL." Kibum glared.

 

"Ah! Damon, you've arrived."

Nayoung's eyes widened.

Kibum's breath became uneven, as he watched his father shake hands with the enemy.

"Nayoung dear.  Will you please come out."

To Dongho's dismay, he moved aside.  Nayoung looked up at Dongho.  He gave her a nod.

Nayoung carefully and slowly walked up towards Damon.  But, was pulled back by Kibum.

"Kibum!" The King hissed.

Kibum kept a tight grip Nayoung.  He turned his head away, letting her go.

Damon held his hand out to her.  Just as she was about to lay her hand on his, fire appeared on the man's hand.

"AHH!" Damon screamed in pain.

Nayoung's eyes widened, her eyes shifted to AJ.

AJ grabbed her arm, pulling her towards him.

"Keep your dirty hands off my sister." AJ hissed.

Damon glared at AJ.  "Why, do you love her more than a sister?"

Nayoung looked up at him.  AJ kept his eye on Damon.

"Yes.  I love her as a woman." AJ confessed.

Your eyes widened in shock.  *AJ was in love with Nayoung?!*

Hoon stared at AJ in shock.

The rest of his brothers froze at the sudden confession.

"Oppa..." Nayoung whispered.

"I love her.  I love my sister, IM NAYOUNG!"

 

Author's Note:

Yes, very confusing.  I know! Don't worry! Everything will be explained soon! ^^

By the way... what do you guys think of this guy Damon?! (sorry couldn't find a better cooler name for him)

Comment, subscribe!!! ^^