More Important Things

Neverland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHEWcb3cyto

------------------------

A week has passed since you've been married to the princes. Things were going well, until...

"AHHHHH!"

You shot up from your lying position. Cold shivers ran down your spine, sweat covering your forehead. Kevin eyes opened from your scream. He quickly turned his body, turning on the lamp, pulling you into him.

"~~~~~ what's wrong?" Kevin asked.

Kevin wiped caressed your face, as you buried your face into his chest.

"He keeps haunting me!" You sobbed.

Kevin gripped your shoulders, pulling you away, looking at your face.

"Who keeps haunting you?" Kevin asked softly. His voice very stern yet careful.

You stuttered his name.

"Da-Damon..."

Kevin's eyes widened. He immediately pulled you into him.

"I swear ~~~~~. I will never let him hurt you. You understand. I'm here. Don't worry. I won't anything happen to you."

You nodded in his chest. Kevin laid you back down, your body close to his. He left the lamp on, his eyes hard.

'Damon... you dare come near ~~~~~~. You just asking to end your existence.'

 

The next morning, you were walking down the hallway when you saw a shadow like figure coming near you. You took a step back, thinking it would be Damon.

"~~~~~?" A voice called behind you.

The shadow disappeared. You turned yourself around. Eli handed the stack of paper to one of the servants, putting a pen in his suit pocket. He walked up to you, giving you a small smile.

"Are you alright? You look scared." Eli whispered, caressing your hair.

You nodded. "I just thought I saw something." You whispered.

Eli tilted his head. His eyes looked down the hall. Indeed he saw the shadow disappear. His eyes harden, wrapping his arms around you.

"Come on. Let's go to the garden. The others are waiting." Eli said.

You left the hallway first, having Eli by himself. Eli turned his head back to the empty eerie hallway.

"I know you're there Damon. So listen carefully."

Eli waved his hand out in front of him, having the shadow frozen in place. Muffles of uneven breathing could be heard in the silent hallway.

"You come near ~~~~~, in her dreams, or be physically in front of her. I won't let you go. The pain your experiencing right now is nothing compared to what I will do to you the next time you hurt ~~~~~. Make this your last warning." Eli let Damon go, walking out of the hallway.

Don't you want to know how I'm still alive?

Eli froze. He turned around. But the shadow was gone.

Kibum, the sensitive, weak prince. And his power to time travel..

Eli's eyes widened. He was about to run after the Damon for more answers when you tugged on his suit.

"Eli oppa, are you coming?"

Eil turned around to see you curiously looking up at him.

"You've been standing in a daze for more than five minutes. I was calling you. Are you alright?" You asked, worried.

Eli cleared his throat. "Yeah I'm fine, Let's go meet everyone else."

You and Eli arrived in the garden. Dongho smiled upon seeing you.

"~~~~ AH!"

Dongho pulled you away from Eli, giving you a big bear hug.

"Ah! I wish I didn't have things to do around the castle, I would rather stay with you than do work." Dongho said, snuggling his head in the crook of your neck.

You let out a soft giggle.

The rest of the princes smiled upon seeing you smile. They remembered the condition you were in when you first arrived in Neverland. Not being able to eat, your depression and your almost suicide attempt. All the princes looked at you, glad you were by their side, and didn't choose to go back to Earth.

"Boys!"

All of you turned around.

"I need to speak with the princes. ~~~~~~, your new maid is here for you. This is Hyeri. She'll take you up to your room."

Hyeri bowed. "If you would come this way, your majesty."

You waved goodbye to the princes, before following behind Hyeri.

"What now father?" Soohyun asked.

Dongho rolled his eyes. "If its about Damon, can we just kill him already?"

Kevin and Eli nodded in agreement.

Kiseop looked at the King, reading his mind. AJ laid on the grass, taking in the hot sun.

Hoon patiently waited for his father to speak.

Kiseop's eyes slowly  grew big. His face suddenly turned red.

"W-w-w-WHAT!"

Everyone stared at Kiseop's red face.

"Why are you red Kiseop hyung?" Dongho asked.

Kiseop eye widened as he tried to calm down.

The King gave him a smile.

"I think you can explain it better than me Kiseop. Good luck."

The king left, leaving the princes staring at Kiseop.

"What do you know Kiseop?" Soohyun eyed him.

"I need to sit down." Kiseop finally spoke.

He sat on the edge of the fountain, taking deep breaths.

"Kiseop spill now!" AJ glared at him.

"Hyung what's up?" Eli asked.

"Yeah tell us Kiseop!" Kevin yelled.

Hoon just stared at Kiseop.

"Oh my god... How can I even say this!" Kiseop whispered.

"JUST TELL US!!!"

Kiseop took a deep breath.

"We have to have children."

The princes eyes widened. Even Hoon was taken back.

"Wh-what did you just say?!" AJ stood up abruptly.

"Marrying ~~~~~~ was only the first part. We all have to bare a child from her."

"Meaning...." Dongho whispered.

"Yes..." Kiseop said.

 

"The only way to save our damned souls... is to sleep with ~~~~~~..."

 

Author's Note:

okay guys! I don't write !!! Just pointing that out!! LOL

people have been asking me about is it going to have scenes...

NO! lol. There will be no scenes. I'll not be very descriptive in that part.

I'll leave it to your guys imagination :)