Father's Request

Neverland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkrcfyUVx2Y

---------------------------------

"I don't know about this.." You stepped back.

Soohyun slowly walked towards you, placing both his hands on your shoulder.

"You have nothing to be afraid of.  Father won't hurt you." Soohyun gave you rest assure smile.

"Neither will he eat you." Kiseop added.

You swallowed hard.  Taking a deep breath in.  You looked at all seven of the princes, nodding.  "Okay, I'm ready."

The eight of you walked up to the brick black doors with gold handles.  Pushing the doors forward, all of piled into the study.  Standing in front of the dark black curtains staring out at the kingdom of Neverland.  A man stood with a red velvet coat.  Gold rings on three of his fingers on both hands, with one holding an ancient blow pipe.  He was mid height with dark red wine hair.  You tightly gripped Hoon's hand.  Hoon looked over at you, giving you a small squeeze.

"Father.  We've brought her." Kevin announced.

The man turned around.  Without even noticing, a pair of arms wrapped around your weak body.   "Ah! ~~~~~~~! It's good to see you!"  Your eyes widened at his strength.  You began to cough, gasping for air.  "Father! You're hurting her!" Kiseop slightly yelled.  His voice gradually toned down.

"Oh! I'm sorry my dear.  I'm just so happy to see you.  You don't know how long I've been waiting for this day!  Finally, an heir to our kingdom!  What are you doing just standing there, sit, sit!"

He motioned you to a soft comfortable red couch, almost as red as his coat.  He snapped his fingers, having two maids walk in.  "I suppose you don't drink blood I presume, so here is some peach tea.  I hope you like it.  I had the maids whip it up for you."  You carefully took the cup, putting it to your lips.  You slightly smiled, the scent of peach roaming the air.  "It smells good." You complimented.  Taking a sip, you smiled even bigger.   "It's so sweet." You smiled.

"Well I'm glad you like it.  I see you've met the boys.  Did they tell you anything?"

"No.  We didn't get a chance." AJ snarled.

"AJ." Father warned, giving him the look.

"~~~~~~ dear.  Do you know why we brought you to Neverland?"  Father asked.

You immediately shook your head.  He nodded.  Taking a sip of blood from his glass wine.  He set it down, staring at you hard.

"I know this is going to be a bit traumatic, or even overwhelming but-"

"Shouldn't we ask her if she wants to do this." Kevin interrupted.

"I mean, she is a woman, none of the less human.  She has some woman you know what I mean." Kevin explained.

"~~~~~~~  I want you to marry all seven of my sons."

Your eyes enlarged.  *MARRY ALL SEVEN!*

Seeing the expression on your face.   The seven princes faces fell.  "You don't have to.  If you don't want to." Hoon whispered.  "It's not like we are forcing you." Soohyun said.

"Oh come on! It's just marrying seven guys.  That's all you have to do.  Marry us and stay here in Neverland till you die.  Simple." Dongho said.

"Dongho you are not helping the situation!" Eli yelled.

"What else are we suppose to do!  She's the one.  She has to marry us, with or without her consent.  I don't want to be damned for life no longer!" AJ slammed the glass table, having it shatter on the carpet.   He stood up, storming to the door, slamming it in the process.   The whole room shaking.

"Don't listen to AJ." Kiseop said.

Dongho scoffed, rolling his eyes.  "I'm out of here."

You were taking back at this whole situation.   You didn't know what to do, you couldn't even breathe nor even think about marrying seven vampires.  Not to mention they are princes.

"~~~~~ dear.  Are you alright?" Father asked.

"May I have time to think about all this.   I just arrived, and yet nobody explained nothing to me.  Now all of a sudden, I have to marry your sons." You gasped.

"I know, and I will let you think about it.  It's your choice my dear.  If you refuse, we will send you back to Earth.  Our maids will show you to your room.  I'll give you three days.  Please do consider. They do need you.  All seven."

The maids motioned you out of the room.  You quietly followed behind them.  "Here you are mistress.  Please let us know if there is anything you need."  They bowed.  You nodded, walking in.  The room was dark, and big.  A king sized bed, a windowsill, and a dresser with a mirror in the corner.   Walking to the windowsill you sat down, pressing your forehead against the glass.

*What am I going to do?  I can't marry all seven of them.  I don't even know them.  All of sudden bringing me here and now talking about marriage.   Not only that, I'm human.   I'm nothing but a worthless, weak human being.  I don't deserve all of this.  Neither do they deserve me.*

 

The door creaked open.  A shadow figure slowly appeared in front of you sleeping against the windowsill.  Wrapping his arms around your small body, carrying you bridle style.   He gently placed you in bed, pulling the covers over.   Softly caressing your cheek, he curled a strand of your hair behind your ear.

"~~~~~~~ ah.  I'm sorry.  But, I really hope you take the consideration, and marry us."

Gazing at your soft white beautiful face, his insides grew warm and bright.

"Eli.  Let her get some rest."  Soohyun gripped his shoulder.

Eli nodded.  "I'll be out soon."

Soohyun stared at you.  "Do you really think she'll marry us." Soohyun asked.

Eli hovered over you, his lips pressed against your forehead.  Looking at your sleeping face.  He sighed.

"I really hope so."