Proposal?

Neverland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArDrmOD9Up0

-----------------

The next morning, you decided to skip out on breakfast.  You didn't know how you would react upon seeing AJ.  Just the thought of last night, you didn't know how to act around him anymore.

You walked around the garden, smiling at the beautiful flowers.  You remembered the time you spent with Kevin out here that one time, after you tried to kill yourself.  You smiled, pressing your finger against the beautiful red rose.

"I thought you would be out here." A voice called behind.

You turned around to see Kiseop.

His hands in his pockets, he walked over to you.

"Why weren't you at breakfast? Scared of AJ because of last night?"

Your stared at Kiseop with wide eyes.  Kiseop let out a small laugh.

*I forgot Kiseop can hear my thoughts!*

"Yes, unfortunately you did." Kiseop winked.

You looked away, your cheeks heating up.

"You don't have to be shy around me." Kiseop leaned towards you.

You leaned back away from him.

"Come.  Let's take a walk."

Kiseop grabbed your hands, pulling you with him.  The two of you walked around the garden.  You looked down at your hand entwined with Kiseops.  Kiseop looked at you and smiled.

"~~~~~ ah." Kiseop whispered.

You looked up at Kiseop.  His eyes staring afar through the garden.

"Will you marry me?" Kiseop asked.

Your eyes widened, staring up at him.  Your heart started to skip a beat.

Kiseop turned towards you.  He pulled you into a tight embrace.

"I promise I'll protect you and love you.  I'm not asking you to marry me because of my damned soul.  I'm asking you to marry me because I love you.  All of us love you."

You looked up at Kiseop.

"I-I-"

"YAH! Lee Kiseop! Who said you can ask her to marry you first!" Soohyun yelled from afar.

Kiseop rolled his eyes, still locked on you.

"So will you?" Kiseop asked.

You looked up at Kiseop.  You gave him a soft smile, nodding your head.

"Yes."

Kiseop eyes widened. "REALLY!"

Before you he could embrace you again, Dongho pulled you away from him.

"Not fair hyung! I was going to ask her first!"

"You were the one who didn't want her here in the first place!" Kevin appeared, pointing at Dongho.

Hoon smiled towards you, as AJ shoved him aside.

"Hey! I stole her first kiss so I'm the one who has to ask her first!" AJ yelled.

Your eyes widened, watching all the brothers fight over who gets to marry you first.

"How about all of you marry her tomorrow night!~" A voice sang.

Everyone looked up to see the King.

Your eyes widened.  The King winked at you.

"Now that is settled.  Boys, I need to speak to you in private.  ~~~~~ why don't you go to your room and take a nap.  I believe my sons have been a bit too aggressive over you for today.  Plus I will make sure the maids will bring over some peach tea.  Now off you go my dear." The King smiled.

You nodded.  You bowed towards the princes and walked away.

"What did you want to tell us father?" Eli asked.

The King's smile slowly disappeared.  His face became serious.

"We have a problem."