chapter2: the pig and the monster

It's Complicated

TIFFANY'S POV

We fell into the ground with me on top of her i actually didnt realize it because i froze as i see her face closely. She's beautiful but why is she hiding her face with her bangs?.

" you're heavy. I cant breath." She said as she groaned. I stand up fast. Wow that's embarassing.

"I'm sorry." I bowed at her repeatedly. I noticed that she's still on the floor but this time she's sitting holding her back. She might be hurt really bad.

"Hey what happend here? Unnie are you okay?." Yoona asked as she help the weird girl to stand up.

"Sica are you okay? How about you tiffany?." Yuri asked worried . sica? So, her name is jessica

"I'm okay but i dont think she is." I answered worried for jessica.

"What happened did you two fell?" Yuri asked. I was about to answer but Jessica spoke.

"No Yul we're just attacking the floor." She said saracastically. Yoona just shook her head and laugh.

"Really Sica? Attacking the floor backwards?yeah right."

"Yeah I'm that talented." Wow this girl is full of sarcasm. 

"I'm sorry again. Are you hurt somewhere? Want me to bring you in the clinic?" I asked as i saw her clunching the backpart of her right shoulder.

"No. I'm fine."She said as she picked up my phone from the floor and gave it to me.

"Thanks." I said. She just nodded and walked away again. 

"Arent you going to attend our class?" Yuri asked.

"No." She simply said then leave. I looked at her still worried.

"Dont worry. She's hurt but she can take care of herself." Yuri said.

"Is she always like that?." 

"Like what?."

"Cold and distancing herself from others."

"No, she's not actually distancing herself she just always need her time alone. She maybe look like a cold person but actually she's nice dont worry you'll understand soon." Yoona explained.

----

LUNCH

I'am now on the restaurant where my dad and my "fiance" and her parents going to meet. I'm not actually nervous since I really dont care if they will like me or not. I saw my father talking to someone which i think the parents. I walked closer and as soon as i reached their table dad introduced me to them.they seemed so nice.

"I'm sorry tiffany. My daughter will be late for a few minutes."Mrs. Jung smiled apologetically. Maybe that girl runway she might not be happy with this marriage too. We started to eat as we still waited for the girl which i think wont come. 

"Sorry I'm late" a girl bowed. 

"You?!" I shouted in shock. She looked at me.

"Oh..pink piggy." DID.SHE.JUST.SAY.PINK.PIGGY?!.

"Have some manners sooyeon!." Her dad scolded her but stopped when jessica glared at him.

"I forgot your name and since you own a lot of pink things and your heavy i decided to call you pink piggy" this girl is getting on my nerves didnt she know that when you call a girl heavy they wont forget it for the rest of their lives?!

"Stop calling her that jessica." This time its her mother.

"But why? pink pigs are cute. I like them." She said as she sat.Did she just say she likes me indirectly o.O.

----

The lunch had finished.Jessica and I were now walking back to school. 

"Pink piggy." She called. 

"What weird monster?" I asked annoyed.

"Weird monster?"

"Yeah stop calling me pink piggy then i'll stop calling you weird monster"

"I wont." As we reach the school we got attacked by the students they were shouting jessica's name and taking pictures of her others are trying to give her gifts but she's ignoring them. I got pushed away by the students.Jessica looked at me and walked closer.

"Stay close to me so that you wont get hurt." She said as shehold my arm and dragged me. Who knew that this weird monster have some good manners. Maybe she's not that annoying but still i dont want to get married to a girl.

 

 

" ANONG SILBI NG PAGIGING TAO MO KUNG SA SIMPLENG PAGTABI KO LANG SAYO NAGIGING BAGAY TAYO!<3"

BOOM!YAN TAYO EH..HAHAHA