chapter 15: it's over

It's Complicated

TIFFANY'S POV

We are now at nana's party. Nana is going back to japan day after tomorrow. As of now i knew that jessi was already asking nana to be her girlfriend since they disappeared. I knew that there's a huge possibility that nana will say yes to jessi. Why did i told her to confess for the last time eventhough i knew that nana might say yes to jessi? That's because jessi already did alot of things to make me happy. This time i wanted her to be happy. Does it hurt? Yeah. It hurts. I think i'm starting to fall inlove with jessi. She's annoying, weird and sarcastic but she's also caring and kind see? she's that weird her charcter can change with just a blink of an eye. She's really a weird monster. My weird monster. I smiled sadly. I will miss her.

"Yah! What's with that face?. Arent you having fun?." I got shocked when i heard nana's voice.

"Nana.. I-i thought you're with jessi." i said as i noticed that jessi is not with her. 

"Oh..yeah she's with me earlier but left after we talked." She said i noticed that her tone is so sad. O.o did she reject jessi?. I need to find her.

"I'll just look for jessi. Excuse me." I said and was about to leave when nana talked.

"Make her happy." I looked at her confused.

"Promise me to make her happy." She said as she gave me a small smile.

"I promise." I said determined. I dont know what happened but all i know is i want jessi to be happy. I run eventhough i'm wearing heels and dress. I need to find her. After a few minutes i found her at the rooftop. I think she didnt noticed me since she's busy looking at the night sky. I walked closer and stand beside her. I looked at her. Wow this is so breathtaking her side profile is really pretty her long blonde hair gets messy as the wind blew but it just makes jessi more attractive.

"Beautiful view huh?." She smirked as she looked at me. Oh gosh! She caught me staring at her. I looked down blushing as i heard her laugh.

"Y-yah! Stop laughing!." I whined as i slap her arm. She stopped laughing at looked straight into my eyes. She grabbed my hand and pulled me closer.

"You look beautiful. You're beautiful." She whispered. I blushed.

"J-jessi..w-what are you doing?." I asked nervous as she cupped my face and leaned closer. She moved closer and closer as i got trapped between her and the rail. Soon she wrapped her arms around my waist then kissed me. It was not just a peck. I can feel her lips moving against mine. I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her back. I dont know why i did that but her kiss is so passionate yet so gentle it makes me weak. She pulled away from the kiss but her arm still wrapped around me. She looked at me and gave me a smile. I blushed as i realize what just happened. Gosh! I blushed alot tonight.

"It's over tiff. I let her go." She said without any expression on her face. I looked at her eyes i knew that she's hurt and lonely. I cupped her face. Her tears falls down from her eyes. She was about to wipe away her tears but i stopped her. 

"Stop acting that you're okay when you're not." I said as i kissed her cheek and hugged her.

"I hate it when you unmasked me with just one touch." She said still crying. I let her cry on my embrace. This time, I'll be the one to protect you. After a few minutes she stopped crying but still hugging me not saying anything.

"You know what i never thought that you would cry because of someone." I said as i chuckle.

"And why is that?." She looked at me confused.

"Because you and yuri have that 'baby, i was born to break your heart' face." i laughed. I saw her laugh a little bit.

"But seems like yul was really born to break a lot of heart but you are not." I said.

"Thank you." She said smiling. 

"You dont need to thank me jessi.." 

"I know i'm just practicing to say that word pink piggy." She smirked teasing me.

"Really weird monster?. Calling me pink piggy in this serious situation?." 

"Whatever pink piggy." She said. And from that we started bickering like nothing happened.