Author's Note!!!

It's Complicated

Since you guys wants the epilogue I'll give it to you :) I'll divide it into two parts the Epilogue(Wedding day) and the After Story (Marriage Life). I wanted to thank you all for supporting me and for reading this story! I'll try my best not to disappoint you! :)

Btw please also support my new story The Black Book here is the trailer and the link!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1057053

Facts 10 facts about me LOL (I know this is not that important but since I wanted to get close to my readers I'll do it anyways let's be friends. I feel bad that I didn't reply at most of the comments lol so I'm doing this to feel closer to my dear readers ;) You can write facts about you in the comment section I'll make sure to read it and reply as well )

1. I love mangoes and strawberries. I'm so addicted to them.

2. I can cook and I can bake. Most of my friends don't believe me whenever I told them that I can they said it's impossible since I'm too lazy lol.

3. I love sleeping. My mom always ask my sister to wake me up just to make sure I'm still breathing since I sleep like a log hahaha.

4. My friends always tease me by calling me vampire since I'm so pale and my eyes got blinded for like a minute when there's too much light.

5. Right now my hair is blonde. The natural color of my hair is light brown but as I grew up some of it became dark brown and some of it are white (which I hated it would be cooler though if it's all white lol).

6. I have anemia. I'm actually athletic but whenever I tried to be active I got tired easily and I find it hard to breathe.

7. I love music and arts. When I'm in grade school I'm so good at music, I sing and I dance. When I'm in high school I'm really good in arts, my teacher always asked me to decorate the bulletin boards and ask my opinion about decorating the classroom and etc. And when I'm in college I was like where did all my talents go?. lol

8, My favorite colors are red, white and black.

9. I'm one of the boys. At first they're like "Can I have your number?." "Wow you're pretty." but right now,"Dude try to be friends with this girl she's totally cute I like her." "Hey did you watch WWE last night?. Roman Reigns is so cool." lol reason why I had been single for so long lol

10. I don't eat vegetables. I hate it.

 

Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance!!!