chapter 7: brokenhearted girl

It's Complicated

TIFFANY'S POV

The girls and i(except for jessi who just disappeared as soon as the class had finished) were now here in the botanical garden where we usually hangout. This place is so beautiful. Seohyun told me that it was actually an abandoned area but since it's near our building the SA decided to make it their hangout place. It actually looks like a house.In the middle of the garden they have a living room they have 2 couch and a television in the left corner was a kitchen and in the right was like a study area. I was in the study area busy reading some books which i borrowed from seohyun. If i was not actually bored i think i wont read this kind of stuff dont get me wrong the book was actually good but the korean words are too deep. I cant understand most of it.

"Bored?" Taeyeon asked as she gave me a cup of hot chocolate then sat beside me.

"Thanks!" I smiled and take a sip of hot choco.

"How was it?" Taeyeon asked.

"It tastes good!" I said. Taeyeon likes to make drinks for us. She's good at making any kinds of drinks. She smiled. Omo she's so cute. 

"For you." She said as she gave me a white rose.

"T-thank you." Here it goes again my heart is beating so fast.

"I know that the other students are giving you a hard time. I gave that to you to cheer you up." She said. I didnt say anything but smiled.

"Is it true?."

"Huh?."

"That you are jessica's fiance?" How should i answer her?.

"I-i  ahmm.."

"It's okay if you dont want to talk about it." She said then gave me a small smile. I'm actually still not comfortable about that thing. Suddenly taeyeon hugs me. I froze in my spot but that moment taeyeon hugs me i felt like im the happiest person in the world. My crush is hugging me right now.Ohemmgee!. I was enjoying taeyeon's hug when a pillow hits my face.

"How can love change so easily?." Jessica said as she wipe her invisible tears annoying me obviously.

"What are you saying weird monster?." I looked at her annoyed.

"How could you cheat on me?. How can you call me weird monster in front of everyone when you actually call me babe?." She said still annoying me.

"Aww..poor sica..bad fany.." Sunny said joining jesaica to annoy me.

"Could you two stop?."

"Stop what? Loving you?. I cant do that i cant even stop thinking of you." She said as she smirked. 

"Stop smirking you make me wanna punch you in the face."

"Punch me in the face?with your kisses? Im fine with that." She said confidently.

"Taetae help me!." I whinned. Taeyeon and sunny were laughing obviously enjoying how jessica tease me.

----

All of our class are already finished its time for us to go home. Most of the students already leave but me? I'm still looking for jessica. She didnt attend our last class. As i was walking i saw taeyeon and sunny not so far away from me i was about to walk closer to them when i saw them hugged eachother tightly and kissed. I felt my heart aches. Tears was threatening to fall from my eyes but  i'm trying to hold them in.

"Dont look. It will hurt more if you do." I looked at the owner of the voice

"What are you saying weird monster? They look cute right?." I said still holding back my tears. 

"It's okay to cry. You can cry." She said.

"I wont." I feel like my tears will fall anytime soon. She turned her back on me but didnt leave. I can feel my tears are slowly escaping my eyes.

"C-can i borrow your back for a moment?" I asked her. She didnt say anything but nodded. I leaned on her back and started to cry hard.