chapter 12: maomao?

It's Complicated

".. Will you marry me?" I was crying as she said those words. I was touched and so happy. I hugged her tightly. I can't even say anything. 

"I'll take that as a yes but still i wanted to hear it from you." She said as she wrapped her arms around my waist helping me to stand up. I break away from the hug and looked at her.

"Yes.. Jessi.. Yes." She hold my hand and put the ring on me. I hugged her again.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!." I heard everyone chanted. I broke away from the hug embarrass.

"Yeah.. I got tired of doing all of this.. Dont you guys think i deserve a kiss?." Jessi asked everyone obviously teasing me again. 

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!." The chant got louder. I looked at jessi. She smiled at me and went closer and closer. I knew that i cant do anything about it i just closed my eyes waiting for her lips to land on mine but it didnt happen she kissed me on my forehead instead. I opened my eyes and saw her looking at i blushed seeing how close she is.

"I know you are not ready yet." She smiled then kissed my forehead again. I love how jessi can be cold and annoying yet sweet and caring at the same time. I think i'm starting to like her more. Suddenly the music played and everyone started dancing sweetly.

* music enters XD* Today was a fairytale You were the prince I used to be a damsel in distress You took me by the hand and you picked me up at six Today was a fairytale

"Can i have this dance?." Jessi asked as she offered her hand. I smiled and hold her hand. she put her hands on my waist as i wrapped my arms around her neck.

 Today was a fairytale I wore a dress You wore a dark grey t-shirt You told me I was pretty When I looked like a mess Today was a fairytale

"Thank you for everything my prince." I said teasing jessi.

"I dont want to be your prince though." She pouted.

"What do you want to be then?"

"Hmm.. Your savior? Yeah.. I want to be your savior.. Or should i say knight in shining armor. It's cooler than a prince."

"How does it become cooler than a prince?. The prince has everything though.."

"Yeah and that's make him boring. I dont want anything i just wanted to protect my princess." She smirked. I dont know what came to me but i just kissed her on her lips. I know she's shock and so am i. Her lips is so soft. Gah!..what am i thinking?!

 Time slows down Whenever you're around

 Can you feel this magic in the air? It must have been the way you kissed me Fell in love when I saw you standing there It must have been the way

Today was a fairytale

When i realized what i just did i quickly broke the kiss and hugged her burying my face on her neck. Gosh! I just wish no one saw that. I felt jessi hugged me. I feel relieved.

"It's okay. Dont be embarass." She said assuring that everything is okay.

"We saw that." Yuri and yoona said teasing me i tightened my hug on jessi. I'm really shy right now. Why did i even do that?.

"What's happening here? Did i miss something?" An unfamiliar voice said. Everyone looked at the owner of the voice. Everyone looked shocked. A tall gorgeous blonde was standing not so far from us. Wait! Here face is so familiar.. Oh! She's the popular model Im Nana!.

"N-nana.." Jessi said still shocked.

"Maomao.." She said while doing aegyo. I wont lie she's really cute but who is maomao?.

"N-nana.." Jessi said again.

"Yah! Stop calling my name and give me a hug." She said as she run to jessi and hugged her tightly.

"Maomao.. I miss you so much.." She said as she showered jessi with kisses. So the model Im Nana and the nana which i dont know if jessi's lover is actually one person. I looked at them and saw nana still clinging to jessi.

"I know how it feels." Yuri said as she tapped my shoulder.

"W-what are you saying?"

"The 'okay that did it imma slap this ' feeling. But dont worry nana is not a and sorry for my words." She said as she realized what she just say.

 

 

 

GULATIN KAYA KITA? PARA SHOCKIN KA NA LANG! XD