Chapter 29: Wedding day

It's Complicated

The big day. Everyone is so excited for this day well except for Jessica and her friends. Jessica kinda felt guilty since a lot of people are really happy for them and ofcourse their precious time is going to waste.

30 minutes had past but Tiffany is still nowhere to be found. Everyone starts to worry except Jessica and her friends. They know that Tiffany is safe since Taeyeon and Yuri are with her in the airport. Nana is also there and actually she also helped her in her plan at first she hesitates to help but when Jessica told her everything she understands it.

"It's time." Nana whispered and gave her a slight smile. Jessica stands up and walked to the piano.

"Hey guys.." She tried to earn everyone's attention as she adjust the mic.

"First of all I wanted to Thank all of you who are here to support me and Tiffany. I would like to thank our friends for always being there for me and Tiffany.. And before I further proceed to my speech I wanted to sing a song for all of you.. This song is the song that I was about to sing when I propose to her but I decided just to have dance with her." Jessica sighed. She loves singing but so shy to sing when there's a lot of people. When she sang on the day she propose to Tiffany, she tried her best to calm herself and not to messed up but on the inside she almost die. SA always knew this side of Jessica so when Jessica told them her plan for Tiff the girls agreed without thinking twice. If Jessica can do that for Tiffany she must be special.

'Today was a fairytale
I was the prince
You used to be a damsel in distress
I took you by the hand and I picked you up at six Today was a fairytale

Today was a fairytale' flashbacks came to Jessica's mind from the day she met Tiffany to the last day she spent with her.

'Today was a fairytale
You wore a dress
I wore a dark grey t-shirt
I'm so into you baby I must confess

Today was a fairytale' Jessica remembered how she always saved Tiffany in the times she needed help. Weird but she always comes in time.

'Time slows down
Whenever you're around

Can you feel this magic in the air?
It must have been the way you kissed me
Fell in love when I saw you standing there
It must have been the way
Today was a fairytale'
Jessica knew that she is so close to tears so she decided just to end the song and coninue her speech.

"Today was supposed to be a fairytale...but Tiffany and I are not ready yet, We still have alot of things that we wanted to do. Dreams that we wanted to fulfill...I wanted to marry her. I really do but I don't want to marry her just because of some stupid fix marriage. I wanted to marry her because I wanted to take care of her. I wanted to wake up early just to stare at her and make her some breakfast. I wanted to stay awake until midnight just to look at her and admire how beautiful she is eventhough she's sleeping. I wanted to make her smile when she's sad. I wanted to grow old with her. And I love her..." Jessica is now crying. Her friends and Krystal was also in tears knowing how had it is for Jessica.

"She's the only one that I want. That's why I wanted everything to be perfect for us. When I knew that Tiffany applied for Juilliard because of her dream to be a singer. I got mad I was like" Why are you so selfish?. Are you planning to leave me?." but then I realized, If she marry me now she might regret it someday. She might regret it because she might feel like something about her is missing and that's her dream. Her dream stayed as a dream and I don't want that. I support her no matter what. I planned everything...She won't come because today is her flight to US. Sorry for wasting your time and Thank you for those who understand." she wiped away her tears as she walked to her friends. She went straight to Nana's arms.

"Everything will be fine maomao." she whispered.

"Sooyeon we need to talk." her mom said. She wiped her tears and faced her parents and also Tiffany's family. Jessica nodded and her friends left to gave them privacy. Krystal went to her side and hugged her.

"I'm sorry.." she said to them.

"I'm proud of you. I never seen you that matured before." She looked at her mom shocked. Her mom was always been strict and slightly harsh on her but she knew that she loves her so much. 'Tough love' that's what Krystal always describe her mother love for Jessica. Shes also strict to Krystal but she's more strit to Jessica because she wanted Jessica to grow strong and independent since she's the heiress.

"Mr. Hwang I'm sorry." Jessica bowed repeatedly but Mr. Hwang just smiled and patted her head.

"Thank you for understanding my daughter and for taking care of her." He hugged Jessica.

MEANWHILE AT THE AIRPORT

Tiffany refuses to leave. She only have 30 minutes before departure. Taeyeon was talking to a staff since they own the airport to get everything ready for Tiffany. While Yuri was left with Tiffany who tried to escape a lot of times and kept on ranting from the moment they have arrived.

"Okay princess listen. My beloved bestfriend Jessica Jung made this plan for you. She had sacrifice alot for this plan to work. And right now we are giving you a VIP treatment as you can see Taeyeon is doing things that you should be doing. Today all you need to do is walk, sit, stick to the plan. I wont let you ruin this plan. I won't let everyone's effort and sacrifice gone to waste. Everyone is supporting you for your dream stop being a brat for god sake Tiffany!." Yuri didn't mean to snap at Tiffany but she knows how stubborn the girl is.

"You're right...." Tiffany said sadly. Yuri's heart breaks to see her friend like this.

"Just remember what Jessica always told you." Yuri hugged her.

 

'TRUST ME TIFFANY'

'I trust you Jessi..'

 

Readers, trust me hahahaha...I won't break your hearts hahahaha one chapter left and this story is finished. I'm starting to write a new story entitled "THE BLACK BOOK" where they have superpowers. I'll give you guys a preview. I'll leave a quote here and for the next chapter that is from the black book.

''I've always been in the right place...Come and find me at the right time..'' - J

I'll post it soon :)