chapter 23: Valentine's

It's Complicated

"I-i think, I love you tiff.." those words echoed repeatedly on my head. I love you too Jessi! I want to say that but nothing came out of my mouth. I'm so shocked. I'm so happy. I just wanted to scream but I'm here in front of her frozen. 

"Now, I'll ask you Tiff, is it okay to fall in love with you?" Oh my God! Is this real?. I still can't believe it. 

*TOK*

"Hello!anyone there?!" She said as she knocked on my head.

"Ouch!" I screamed as I rubbed my head.

"Oh hi stupid piggy!." She said full of sarcasm.

"Annoying monster!." Aish! This girl is really something. She hold my hand and played with my fingers. I just looked at her. I could stare at her all day. I saw her yawn maybe she's tired for preparing all of this. I hugged her.

"Let's sleep now." I said as I pulled the blanket over us still hugging her.

"You're so warm I love your hugs. " she said as she hugged me tighter. I blushed. I can feel her breath on my neck.

"G-goodnight ice princess.. My weird monster." I said as I kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight eyesmile queen..My pink piggy.. My love.." she said then kissed me on my lips. It's been months now, hugs,  kisses, sweet talks, sweet gestures I'm getting used to it but still I can stop blushing even those butterflies on my stomach and my heart that beats wildly I can't stop them.

----

Days had pass after that confession nothing changes between me and Jessica. We still have that love-hate relationship. I just got home all lights are off. What's going on here?. She's not home yet?. By the way I visited my dad and my siblings. I opened the lights and saw a note sticked beside the switch. ' follow the Cupid's arrows to find someone who is meant for you' huh?Cupid's arrow? I looked down and saw arrows on the floor. I followed the arrow and it lead me to Jessica's room. There's another note sticking to the door with a rose attached beside it 'to my pink piggy'. I get the rose and knocked on the door.

"Jessi?." I called as I opened the door. I saw another set of arrows this time they were pointing on the balcony. Maybe she's there. I walked to the balcony and see the last arrow inside the rose petals that were arranged in to a big heart. I went inside it where is Jessi?.

"When your legs don't work like they used to before and I can't sweep you off of your feet will your mouth still remember the taste of my love? Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?." Jessi sang as she walked closer to me. 

"Darling I will be loving you til we're 70. And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23. And I'm thinking bout How people fall in love in mysterious ways maybe just a touch of a hand well me I fall in love you every single day I just wanna tell you I am" she hold me on my waist and pulled me closer. She guided my hands to her shoulders. Gosh! Her stares I think I'm melting. She continued singing as we danced. 

"So honey now, take me into your loving arms kiss me under the light of a thousand stars place your head on my beating heart I'm thinking out loud that maybe we found love right Where we are." She finished the song still staring at me.  I hugged her. She hugged me tighter.  I never want to end this. 

"Happy Valentine's day pink piggy." She said then kissed my shoulder. 

"HappyValentine's day weird monster." I said and buried my head on her neck. 

 

 

 

 

Dear KARMA, paki pektusan lahat ng mga mahilig manira at mangagaw thank you ❤😂

Happy Valentine's sa inyo! Lalo n sa girlfriend ko khit toyoin k mahal na mahal kita 😂😘❤