chapter 8: mine

It's Complicated

"Are you done crying?." She asked. I unwrapped my arms around her waist and wiped my tears. She turned and looked at me. She cupped my face and wiped away my tears. I didnt froze or anything unlike before maybe because i'm already comfortable with her.

"Stop crying you look ugly." She said with her serious face. 

"Argh!." She groaned as i punch her in her stomach not so hard ofcourse just enough revenge for calling me ugly.

"You said its okay to cry but now you're telling me to stop crying because i look ugly. How dare you jessica jung?!."

"But that's because i didnt know you look this ugly when you cry.."

"Whatever!" I pouted as i walked away but after taking few steps she pulled me and hugged me from the back.

"Why are you so fragile? You know what if you come with me..i'll handle you with care.." She whispered then gave me a peck on my cheek. I dont know how to react she caught me off guard. All i know was i'm blushing.

"So?.. Are you coming with me my princess?." She said as she winked playfully.

"Ofcourse i'll come with you did you forget that we are living in one house?." I said sarcastically so that she wont notice my blush.

"Who said we're going home?." 

"Eh?" I looked at her confused before i can even asked anything she's already dragging me.

-----

Jessi and i went to the mall she bought alot of things. She said that shopping can cheer up any girls. At first it did cheerme up but after i saw the total price of all of the dress she bought for me it really stress the crap out of me. I wanted to just return everything she bought for me but she was so stubborn and just paid for everything. Right now we are here in food court jessica was ordering for us while i'm saving a seat for us. As i was waiting for jessi i saw a familiar face near our seat. It's him. My ex boyfriend with a girl flirting with eachother. Actually he is nothing to me anymore i just still hate him for cheating on me and for breaking my heart.

"Can you just look at me and not to anyone else?." Jessi said. She place our food in the table she also set it up for me. My eyes keep on looking at my ex boyfriend. His prescence really bothered me alot. What a great day for me!.

"Do you know him?" Jessi asked as she noticed me looking at him. I just nodded.

"Let me guess..ex boyfriend?."

"How did you know?."

"That boy was a player it seems like she already dated all the girls in town."

"You know him?."

"His father was working in our company."

"Oh.."

"Did he hurt you before?" She asked. I nodded.

"Want some revenge?." She said as she smirked evilly. I laughed at her.

"I'll just get some tissues and straws wait for me here okay?"She said as she stand up. After a few minutes someone sits beside me.

"Jess-" i thought it was jessi but turns out taecyeon, my ex boyfriend.

"Miss me?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

"Hey! I was talking to you!" He said annoyed.

"That's my seat." Jessica came back.

"Really did you bought it?! Does it have your name huh?!" He said annoying jessi.

"No. How about you? Did you bought it? Does it have your name?."

""How dare you talk to me like that?! Didnt you know i was the son of the owner of this mall?!." 

"And so?." Jessica said as she get some fries and ate it.

"You really didnt know me didnt you?." Taecyeon said really annoyed. Jessi looked calm she didnt even flinch.

"Sorry not interested. Tiff let's go. I lost my appetite." She said i was about to stand up when taecyeon wrapped his arms around me.

"She's staying. Right babe?" Taecyeon said.

"No. I wont."

"Come on stop playing hard to ge-ahhh!!" Jessica pour her drink into taecyeon.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" He shouted. All the people's attention was diverted to us.

"You're so hot headed i did that to cool you down." Jessica said as she pulled me close to her.

"You-you'll pay for this!." Taecyeon said as she pointed to jessica. 

"Okay. Here." Jessica said as she put all of her money in the table. 

"If it's still not enough call me. Here's my number." She said as she gave her call card.

"J-JESSICA J-JUNG."Taecyeon said looks like he just saw a ghost.

"I'll just call your dad to fix the problem you made here. There i already paid you and i think it's more than enough." Jessi said then hold my hand and grabbed our shopping bags.

"By the way, you should know all my property. That chair and this mall are all mine our family gave it to your dad. With just one snap from me i can take everything back. Remember this, what's mine is mine and that also include tiffany, my fiance."

 

 

-I KNOW IT'S NOT A GOOD CHAPTER BUT THIS IS ALL I CAN DO FOR NOW SINCE OUR INTERNET IS REALLY CRAPPY ALL MY IDEAS GOT DRAINED BECAUSE OF WAITING AND WAITING.SORRY GUYS JUST WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE OKAY? :)