chapter 11: today was a fairytale

It's Complicated

 

Tiffany's POV

After our class ended, i was about to talk to jessi when yoonyul dragged me out of the classroom.

"Yah! What are you two doing?!." I said in panicked. Yuri + Yoona = TROUBLE. Believe me.

"Today was a fairytale, she was the prince you used to be a damsel in distress~~" they sang as they still dragging me. Before i knew we already reached the SA headquarters and they pushed me on the couch and started to fix my hair and put some make up on my face.

"What are you guys doing?!. Can you just please tell me?!." I said slightly annoyed

"Fairytale. Today was a fairytale fany ah." Yuri said excitedly

"Eh?."

"Unnies look at me! I really looked like a fairy right?." Seohyun said as she walks closer to us happily. I noticed that she was carrying a huge box.

"Seo can you tell me what is happening?." I asked seohyun.

"You'll know soon unnie. Get dressed." She said as she opened the box. My jaw just fell on the floor when i saw the dress it's white and pink with some crystals for detail. You will literally looked like a princess when you wear that gown.

"Close your mouth and change your clothes unnie." Yoona said laughing as they pushed me to the rest room.

---

After i finished dressing up i went out of the restroom and saw taeyeon and sunny. Taeyeon was wearing a prince outfit while sunny was wearing a princess outfit.

"Oh.. Our princess is ready." Taeyeon teased.

"Let's go princess." Sunny said as she helped me in my gown and taeyeon walk straight in my high heels. After a fewminutes we reached the school's gymnasium. As we entered it's actually dark. They left me somewhere i think in the middle of the court. They told me to wait there i was actually scared but i trust them. Suddenly the light from the stage went on revealing taeyeon-sunny, yuri-yoona & hyoyeon-sooyoung. Like taetae, yul and hyo are also wearing a prince outfit while yoona and soo are wearing a princess outfit like sunny. The music played and they startedto sing and dance.

 'It's a beautiful night, We're looking for something dumb to do.Hey baby,I think I wanna marry you. Is it the look in your eyes, Or is it this dancing juice? Who cares baby,I think I wanna marry you.

Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go oh oh oh, No one will know oh oh oh,Oh, come on, girl.Who cares if we're trashed got a pocket full of cash we can blow oh oh oh, Shots of patron,And it's on, girl.

 Don't say no, no, no, no-no; Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah; And we'll go, go, go, go-go. If you're ready, like I'm ready.

 Cause it's a beautiful night,We're looking for something dumb to do. Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you.

Is it the look in your eyes, Or is it this dancing juice? Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you'

After they finished the song the lights went off again but after a few minutes all of the lights went on revealing alot of students who are watching and jessi who is sitting in front of me holding a guitar. She's wearing a prince outfit of course

"jessi?."

"Pink piggy." She smiled. Eventhough her bangs are covering her face i can still see her face. She started to strum and sing with the SA as her backup singers

 Oh, her eyes, her eyes Make the stars look like they're not shinin' Her hair, her hair Falls perfectly without her trying She's so beautiful And I tell her everyday Yeah 

I know, I know When I compliment her she won't believe me And it's so, it's so Sad to think that she don't see what I see But every time she asks me, "Do I look okay?"I say,

When I see your face (face, face...)There's not a thing that I would change Cause you're amazing (amazing) Just the way you are (are)

And when you smile (smile, smile...) The whole world stops and stares for a while 'Cause, girl, you're amazing (amazing) Just the way you are (are). Yeah

I was already crying when she finished the song. 

"Yah! How can you sing that song to me when you didnt really compliment me?. You always tease me." I said teasing her but actually i'm really touched.

"Remember what i've told you? its hard to say the truth." She said as she walked closer.

"W-what do you mean?."

"She likes you stupid! Everytime she calls you pink piggy she actually wants to compliment you but i guess she's just too shy to say it. Am i right sica?." Yul said. I looked at jessi waiting for her to answer.

"Y-yeah.." She said as she looked away. Cute! This is the first time i saw her shy most of the time she's confident.

"Jessi-" i was about to thanked her and hug her when she stopped me.

"I havent say the magic words."

"Magic words?" I asked her confused. I was shocked when she kneeled in front of me and get a ring on her pocket and hold my hand.

"My pink piggy.. I'm not the prince that your waiting for but i can protect and take care of you more than your prince. You didnt have to wait for me like what you're doing for your prince because i'll assure you i'll be at your back all the time. My pink piggy.. Will you marry me?."