chapter 20: sweet night

It's Complicated

It's getting late and jessica was still not home. Tiffany sighed as she looked at the clock 11:00 pm. She sat on the couch lazily and again sighed. She cant sleep. She's worried for jessica but she keeps on denying it to herself. Hearing some noise on the door indicating that jessica was already home tiffany felt relieve.

"Why are you still awake?." Jessica asked as she saw tiffany.

"Cant sleep." 

"Cant sleep or waiting for me?." Jessica asked then smirked. She really love teasing tiffany.

"W-what are you saying?!. W-why would i wait for you?." Tiffany said stuttering.

"I dont know. Maybe because you missed me." jessica winked making tiffany blushed. 

"Hahaha. You're cute. I'll just take a shower wait for me here okay?." Tiffany just nodded like a puppy still blushing while jessica already leave her. 'What am i feeling? Is this love or what?.' Tiffany asked herself. It's not like she hasnt fell in love before she dated 2 or 3 guys before it's just that it's different with jessica. She dont know how to describe it exactly but it's really different. Different in a good way. After 20 minutes jessica came back holding a pillow and a blanket. Tiffany looked at her confused. 

"Lets sleep here." Jessica said as she threw the pillow and the blanket in the couch.

"Here?. In the couch?."

"Yeah. What? As if its our first time we will sleep together." Jessica said bluntly.

"N-no. I-i'll just sleep in my room." Tiffany said blushing. The couch is fit for two people who wants to cuddle and by just thinking of her and jessica close to each other made her blush. She was about to go when jessica hold her hand turned her and hugged her tightly.

"Baby cant you see? I'm calling a girl like you should wear a warning it's dangerous I'm fallin'" Jessica sang seductively.

"J-jessi.." Tiffany tried to free herself from jessica but jessica tightened the hug.

"You know what tiff?. You need to relax." Jessica looked at tiffany and let herself fall on the couch with tiffany. tiffany closed her eyes and hold on to her tightly.

"That was fun right let's sleep here." Jessica said making tiffany looked at her. Opps wrong move. They were so close well she's just on top of jessica. She find herself drown in jessica's eyes. Jessica on the other hand busy looking at herlips. 'Is she planning to kiss me oh gosh! That thin but sweet and soft lips-what am i thinking?.' Tiffany thought. Jessica smiled and cupped her face.

"I got my eyes on you you're everything that i see i want your hot love and emotion endlessly" jessica sang making tiffany weak.

"J-jessi..I-i" tiffany again tried to free herself but then again jessica just tightened her hug. Jessica bursted into laugh making tiffany looked at her confused.

"You're fun to tease tiff. Dont worry i'm not planning to do anything to you. So relax okay?." 

"Yah! Do you know how nervous i was?! I almost lose control and kiss you!" Tiffany said but as soon as she realized it she buried herself from jessica's neck embarass.

"I knew it! You like me! Hahaha.." Jessica tease but stopped when tiffany didnt do or say anything.

"Tiff?." She called but still no answer.

"Tiff?." She called again tiffany moved then..

"AHH! What the hell?!." Jessica said annoyed as tiffany bit her shoulder.

"That's for always teasing me weird monster!." 

"Gosh pink piggy! You bit me too hard." Jessica said as she rubbed her shoulder. Seeing how jessica reacted she seems she's really in pain.

"Sorry" tiffany said then rubbed the area where she bit jessica. She felt jessica wrapped her arms around her waist.

"Are you planning to tease me again?." Tiffany asked.

"No. I'm planning to do something real." With that jessica tightened her hold on tiffany making sure that she wont fall and slowly leaned in and kissed tiffany. Tiffany kissed back and feel that jessica smiled at their kiss.

TIFFANY'S POV

She my lips asking for an entrance which i gave i let her tongue roam around my mouth. Gosh! It's so hot in here. 

"Ahh.." O.o did i just moan. Jessica stopped and pull away from the heated kiss. Then kissed my forehead and smiled at me. 

"You like it dont you?." She smirked. I didnt say anything but hug her i cant look at her after what just happened. I think i already love this weird monster! But how about her? Does she love me or she's just doing these things because i'm her fiance and just to tease me?.

"Do you have something to do this weekend?." She asked while my hair.

"Nothing. Why?." 

"Good!. I'll take you on a date." She said. I looked at her confused.

"Date?."

"Yeah.. Let's do everything that normal couple do. I dont want us to just stuck with that arrange marriage and wait until we get married." I pecked her lips and hugged her again.

"Is there a problem tiff? Do you have something to say?." She asked worried. ' i love you' i want to say it but afraid you dont feel the same for me.

"Goodnight babe." She said as she kissed me in my cheeks and wrapped the blanket around us. 'Babe' i like that. I smiled as i slowly drifted to dreamland.

 

 

 

EH YUNG MAY CLASSMATE AKONG MABAHO ANG HININGA TAPOS AKO LAGI KINAKAUSAP. DUDE TEXT MO NA LANG AKO BAKA MAPATAY MO PA KO XD. ANG TINDI YUNG TIPONG TUMATAMBAY SA ILONG MO YUNG AMOY..PISTI LNG PISTI XD