chapter 13: past or present?

It's Complicated

I looked at them confused still dont know what to do. I saw jessi looked at me and smiled at me. She broke the hug between her and nana then holds my hand.

"Maomao?." Nana looked at us confused.

"I'd like you to meet tiffany, my fiance." Jessi said making nana shocked but then gave us a smile eventhough i knew it's actually a forced smile. I saw the hurt in her eyes when jessi told her that i'm her fiance.

"Oh.. Hi tiffany-ssi nice to meet you i'm nana jessica's..jessica's-" 

"Best friend. She's my bestfriend." Jessi said when she noticed that nana didnt know what to say.

"Ouch! That hurts.." I heard hyoyeon said.

"Dont you remember you told me you loved me baby?~~" yuri sang.

"Shut up just shut up shut up." Jessi sang while glaring at yul. Yuri nodded like a puppy.

"You didnt tell me that you're getting married." Nana said to jessi.

"Should i tell you? You're always busy right?." Jessi said with a hint of bitterness in her voice.

"It must have been love but it's over now." Yul sang once again.

"Run devil devil run run." Jessi sang as she glared at yuri. Someone's in trouble. Yuri run away for her life.

"Excuse me ladies i need to kill someone." Jessi runs chasing yuri. I shook my head and laughed at their childishness.

"So, you're jessica's fiance?." She said smiling

"Y-yeah." I answered nervously. 

"Can you promise me one thing?."

"W-what is it?."

"No matterwhat happens dont let her go." She said smiling as she looked at jessi.

"She's a keeper. Too bad i didnt keep her." She said sadly.

"Argh! I'm tired!." Jessi said then hugged me.

"You shouldnt run." I laughed as i tapped her back.

"Wow.. I thought you hate running. You've change a lot maomao." Nana said as she looked at jessi who is still hugging me i suddenly felt awkward. Jessi didnt say anything making nana frown.

"Jessi.." 

"Hmm?."

"I think you should stop hugging me now everyone is looking at us." I said.

"It's okay. Let them know that you are mine." She said sweetly. I blushed.

"Maomao can we talk?." Nana asked jessi. Jessi didnt answer.

"Jessi talk to her okay?." Jessi pulled away from the hug then looked at me.

"Okay." She said then sigh. I walked away from them giving them some privacy.

"Arent you jealous?." Yoona asked. I smiled at her and shookmy head.

"You should be. Nana is an ideal girl. She has it all." Yul said.

"I trust jessi." I simply said

"You know what they have a very complicated relationship."

"Really?."

"Yeah."

"How?." I asked curiously

"I dont know if i'm the person who should tell you this but i'll say it anyway since you are sica's fiance." Yul said.

"So?."

"When we were younger jessica always distance herself she didnt talk either. We tried to talk to her but she always ignore us. There comes a time that we already gave up on approaching her except for nana. She didnt gave up on sica until one day sica finally speak eversince then they became unseparable. As they grew up their feelings for eachother also grew. They started to love each other more than they should. One day sica confessed to nana and asked her to be her girlfriend but nana rejected her." 

"Why? I thought nana also love her?."

"Nana always dream to be a model. On the day sica confessed to her is also the day she got an offer to model in japan. She wanted to persue her dreams that's why she rejected sica. Knowing that nana loves her sica didnt give up on her she decided to wait. Everytime nana went back here sica always asked her to be her girlfriend but everytime sica did that nana always reject her. It hurts them both." 

 

 

 

Advice for today : Ang pag ibig hindi dapat yan minamadali dahil pag nagmadali ka madali ka din masasaktan. Kaya hintay hintay din okay? Haha..daming alam..magaling kaya aqng mag advice.. Pag kailangan nyo ng advice message nyo lng aq..hahaha