chapter 6: closer

It's Complicated

TIFFANY'S POV

OMG! What am i doing? Did i just say that? Why am i hugging her? What the heck? Gosh this is so embarassing. As i realize that im still hugging her i quickly remove my arms around her. I looked down embarass as she faced me. She cupped my face and looked at me with her emotionless eyes. She leaned closer. Oh gosh! Is she going to kiss me? Why did i even say those things now she thought i really like her?. She leaned closer and closer until i can really feel her breath on my neck. Holy brown cow! I think yuri is right ' spaghetti is straight but not until it gets hot'. No miyoung dont gave in because of temptation. Think of taeyeon tiffany..breathe in breathe out..calm down.

"Are you drunk?" She asked as she moved back.

"Eh?I-im not"

"I know i just wanted to make sure. Maybe you just hit your head so hard that you started to say crazy things. Oh wait! You always say crazy things you crazy pink piggy." She said as she flicked my forehead.

"Yah! Stop it you..you..you.." Gosh what should i call her?

"My beautiful weird monster." She said finishing my sentence. 

"My beautiful weird monster! What did i just say?!" I repeated her words unknowingly. I was about to hit her when she holdmy arm and dragged me to my room. 

"Sleep now you need to rest." She said and was about to go to her room when i called her.

"Jessi!" Jessi? Did i just call her jessi? She looked at me confused.

"Jessi?"

"I-i mean jessica."

"It's okay i wouldnt mind if you call me that. We dont need to be formal anyway besides we never treated each other formally so i think its okay."

"Okay.. Goodnight jessi." I smiled.

"Goodnight pink piggy."

"Yah!."

"Goodnight tiff.." She whispered and smiled. Wow she looks more beautiful when she smiled. 

"Stop whispering i heard that." I laughed

 "Dream of me pink piggy." She winked i laughed.

"Dreaming of you would be a nightmare weird monster!."

"Whatever im going to my room." She said.

---

Today, jessica and i walked together to our school unlike the other days when we had an arguement. As we reached the school gate students we're standing there waiting for the SA to arrive as usual. I heard students screamed as soon as they saw jessi and i. I earned some fans believe it or not but ofcourse not as many as the others but it's okay i actually wanted to be a normal students. 

"Are you okay?" Jessi asked.

"Yeah.." I answered. I heard students were still talking about us. Some students still not accepting me as new member of SA and as jessica's fiance.

"Dont listen to them." Jessica said as she smiled at me and hold my hand. 

 

 

 

Yung kilikili nung katabi q kanina sa jeep maputi kaya lng amoy datu puti.hahaha laughtrip.