chapter 14: by your side

It's Complicated

i was listening to by yourside by faber drive while i wrote thischapter you can listen to it too if you like. It is actually one of my favorite songs. 

----

TIFFANY'S POV

I left jessi with the other members of SA and nana. I dont know what am i feeling but i just wanted to go home and sleep. I left jessi because i know she's still have to talk to nana i didnt say that i'm going home to her either. I only asked yul to say it to her. 

I just finished taking a shower and changing clothes. I was about to lay on my bed when i heard some noises outside my window. Oh god! I forgot to lock it. Maybe it's a burglar. What should i do?. i saw a shadow i went to my bag and found an umbrella okay i will attack the burglar with this then i will punch him then i will call the police. As soon as she already in my room i hit her with my umbrella.

"Ouch! Ouch! Yah! Pink piggy its me!" A familiar voice said.

"J-jessi?."

"Yeah!." 

"J-jessi its that you?"  I asked shocked well i didnt see her face since the lights are off.

"Nah! Its taeyeon." She said sarcastically. I stand up and open the lamp and saw jessi holding her right hand. It really looks like she's in pain.

"Are you sure that you're a girl you're really strong for a girl. Seems like you broke my hand." She said. Oh yeah she tried to block by using her hand. I went to the bathroom and get the first aid kit and went back to the room and saw jessi lying on my bed. I noticed that she looks different she looks more beautiful. 

"You cut your bangs and dyed your hair?" I asked as i sat beside her. Still looking at her. Wow she's really beautiful. Her eyes are beautiful her nose, her lips. Her blonde hair suits her.

"Nana made me do it. She said i should cut my bangs since it's covering half of my face. She also said that i should dye it blonde because i look good with blonde hair." She explained.While staring at my ceiling. I didnt say anything since i actually dont know what to say. I just hold her hand carefully then started to treat her bruise.

"I'm sorry. Why did you climb my window?. Didnt you know it's dangerous?. I thought you are a burglar." I asked her worried.

"Because i'm going to save my princess." She said. I laughed  .

"You should have use the door instead."

"I'm too cool for that!." She said confidently. I laughed at her.

"There! It's finished." I said as i finished wrapping bandage on her hand. 

"Hug me." She said as she spread her arms. I smiled at her and hugged her.

"Seriously?. Why did you climbed up the window?. Arent you scared?." I asked still hugging her.

"I actually forgot my keys. I didnt bother to call you or knock since i thought you are asleep already i dont want to disturb you."

"You did that because you dont want to disturb me?."

"No. I did that because it's cool." She said sarcastically. I feel her hug me tighter.

"It's so high didnt you get scared."

"If you just knew how scared i was." She mumbled.

"Why did you leave me there?." She asked.

"Oh that.. I knew that you and nana catch up with each other. I dont want to disturb you."

"Are you jealous?." She asked. I blushed. I admit i'm actually jealous but i understand.

"N-no." I lied.

"Really?. I'm actually hoping that you are." She said. Is it me or she actually sound disappointed. 

"Jess.. Did you already gave up on nana?." I asked her.

"No, but i've had enough. That's why i stopped." She said sadly. I looked at her and saw sadness in her eyes.

"Why dont you try to ask her again?. For the last time." 

"What are you saying?."

"She obviously love you. I dont know why she rejected you but asking her for the last time it will give you 90% of chance."

"Why does it seems like you are giving me to her?."

"I-its not that. I know that you love her thats why i'm doing this. I wanted to help you."

"Yeah.. I love her but i'm trying to love you..and as of now..it's working." O.o what did she say?.

"W-what?." I asked but instead of answering she kissed me on the lips. I was so shock.

"We are equal now. You kissed me earlier right?." She smiled.

"Yah! Why did you-"

"What if she reject me again?." She asked worried. I cupped her face and gave her a reassuring smile.

"You'll be fine. Everything's gonna be fine maybe not now but soon. No matter what happens i'll be by yourside jessi." I said then kissed her forehead.

"Hug me. Hug me tigthly. I like your hugs it somehow lessen the pain that i'm feeling right now."

 

 

 

Eh yung sinabihan k na childish ng mas bata pa sayo? Badtrip yun brad! makatapak k sana ng lego. Pektusan kita jan eh. Wag kang magbintang wala kang ebidensya :p XD