Chapter 25: secret revealed

It's Complicated

TIFFANY'S POV

Since Jessi is still mad at me I bought her flowers.

" Jessi I'm home." I shouted. I went to her room knowing that she's there. I'm right she's sitting on her bed playing on her phone.

" Hey Jessi I'm sorry forgive me please?" I said sweetly as I gave her the flower.

"Thanks." she mumbled. Obviously still not in the mood.

"Jess-"

"When is your flight?." she asked. I froze. Oh my god.

"Y-You knew?." I looked down.

"Yeah I just wish I didn't. The mail man gave this earlier, I thought Krys was the one who send it. Juilliard huh?" She gave me the letter.

"Let me explain." I begged.

"No need to explain. It's your dream right?. Go for it."

"But I don't want to leave you." I cried.

"Tsk..as If you really care." she said coldly.

"Jess ofcourse I care."

"I used to trust you Tiff..Is this why you're pushing me away?. So that it will be easier for you to leave?!" She said as she cry.

"Jessi no, listen to me please." I begged her.

"No Stephanie you listen to me. Do you know how stupid I am?. I trusted you...I let you come into my heart without any hesitation..Why?Because I thought...I believe in ghost, that sometimes there are creatures that exist but you can't see them. I also believe in red string of fate, the invisible string that connected into those people who are meant for eachother. If I can believe in things that I can't even see or touch why wouldnt I believe in you?." she smiled sadly.

"Jessi I'm sorry..I'm sorry." I hugged her.

---

Jessi and I are now in the restaurant near or apartment with her parents and my dad. They said they have something important to say.

"What is it?." Jessi asked impatiently. Mr. Jung gulp nervously while her mother is just having a poker face.

"You're going to marry each other next month." Mrs. Jung said making Jessi and I shocked.

"Are you crazy?!. Like seriously?." Jessi said completely shocked.

"Yes. I'm sorry Jessica and Tiffany, but our company is facing a huge problem and the only way to solve that is to merge the companies." my dad explained.

"Then merge."

"But we can't do that Jessica not until you two get married." Dad said.

"Why do you guys have to use us?. For publicity?. Why don't you just look some solution for your company to improve?. Get new ideas, hire some smarter employees, get better material and whatever. Stop using us. I'm sick and tired of having my life already planned by all of you." Jessi said annoyed.

"Stop being rude Jessica." her mom said.

"I'm not being rude I'm being reasonable."

"Whether you like it or not your getting married." her mom said strictly.

"Way to ruin our lives mom."

"We're doing this for your future."

"That's the problem with you. You focus so much on future that's why you regret your past and didn't enjoy your present." Jessi said then leave.

 

 

 

Sana humangin ng malakas na malakas yung tipong tatangayin ka pabalik sakin hahahaha #hugot

For those who want to watch the trailer for this fic just go to the foreword. :)