chapter 9: comfortable skinships

It's Complicated

11pm

i was sitting on the floor outside jessica's room leaning my back on the door. A lot of things happened to me and i hate it. I feel so alone right now. I just realize how big is this house for jessi and i. Truthfully speaking i really dont know why did i came here. 

"Should i knock? What if she's already sleeping?. Aish!." I said talking to myself hugging my totoro doll.

"Just come in." I froze as i heard jessi's voice shouting from inside. I stand up and came in to her room i saw her sitting on the floor while leaning her back on the bed.

"Y-you heard me?."

"You voice is so loud."

"Oh..i-im sorry." I apologize as i sat beside her. She hold my hand as she puts her head on my shoulder.

"I just realize you're getting clingy these past few days. Are you sick?." I said teasing her. She didnt say anything but kissed my hand. She's really weird.

"Students in our school are still talking about us. They are asking if the 'fiance' thing is real or not. They even asked me why we dont have an engagement ring or why arent we doing things that most of the couple do." She said.

"What did you say?."

"I told them that what we have are special. We are diffrent from others." She said. Being with this weird human being for about almost 2months i can say that i've already learn alot of things about her but still there are more things i still didnt know about her. She's too mysterious and that's what i like about her. 

"Is it okay for you if you are going to marry me? I mean i dont want to marry someone who doesnt like me." 

"You know what jessi..eversince i was a kid i always wanted to find my prince but as i grew up i realized that it is impossible."

"So, its not." She said with a bit of sadness in her voice.

"At first, its not but now..i think its okay.."

"I can be your prince if you want to." 

"Really?." I feel do touched knowing seeing how concern jessica is eventhough she tease me always

"Ofcourse. So, can i kiss you now?." She asked smirking. I laughed.

"You sounded like maniac." 

"Whatever princess kiss me now.hahaha." she said playfully as she hold me and moved closer. I threw my totoro on her face and run away from her laughing.

"Yah!." She chased me. When she caught me we ended up laughing and ofcourse teasing each other. 

"I think we should sleep now." Jessi said panting as she looked at her phone.

"C-can i sleep here?." I asked her.

"You are not planning to me arent you?" She said as she  moved away from me.

"No. I'm not a ert like you." 

"Oh.. If that so, you want me to you?." She said trying her best not to laugh. I threw a pillow on her and lay down on her bed laughing. She lay down beside me and hugged me. 

"Goodnight jessi." I said as i placed my hand above jessi's hand that was on my waist.

"Goodnight tiff." She said then kissed me in my forehead. I dont know why skinships with her is just comfortable i mean i didnt feel uneasiness or what. Maybe it's because i knew she wouldnt do things that can hurt me. Yeah..i trust her.