Chapter 27: Wedding dress

It's Complicated

Two days...Two days left before our wedding day. We've been busy eversince we went back. Jessi is not with me right now since she's been training to become a CEO while I'm in the house zoning out eversince my wedding dress arrived. It's so beautiful.. too bad the wedding won't happen since everything is planned already. I'm flying to US on our wedding day. Jessi said it's the perfect time to escape.. I smiled sadly.. I really can't understand her. She keeps on saying that she loves me but she keeps on pushing me away. I sighed as I hold the dress carefully. Jessi is really good at fashion. She's the one who picked this. I went to my room and wore the dress. I smiled as I saw myself in the mirror. It fits on me.

"Tiffany?." I got shocked as Jessi opened the door. She looked so shocked too as soon as she saw me. I looked down shyly.

"I-I.." I tried to explain but she stopped me.

"You look so beautiful.." she whispered as she backhugged me. I looked at her face at the mirror. I'm gonna miss this..I'm gonna miss her..

"Why are you so early today?." I asked since she always comes home at mid night. She turned me around and rest her hands on my waist.

"I asked mom if I can come home early today since I'm super tired plus I want to spend some time with you." Why do you have to make it so hard?

"I missed you Tiff." she said and hugged me. There I go again, falling in her trap.

"I missed you too Jessi" I sighed.

"Come on let's take a picture." Jessi said as she grabbed her phone and took a picture of us.

"We looked like we're married right?" she said looking at the picture smiling widely. I've never seen her smile like this. I looked at her phone and saw the picture. We really looked like we just got married since Jessi is wearing a white suit.

"Let's get married someday." she said seriously.

"Where do you want to get married?." she asked.

"At the church. You?." I asked.

"At the church too..beside you to b exact." I laughed at her.

"I'm serious Tiff I want us to be married but it's not the right time. I'm letting you go for now since I know someday you'll be back. I believe in you tiff..I believe in our love..I believe in us...We can get through this together okay?." she said as she wiped my tears away.. she's right maybe this is not the right time but soon we will be back at each other's arms again.

 

 

 

sorry for this short chapter I was thinking about to publish this chapter next week for longer chapter but I don't think you guys want to wait anymore LOL few more chapters and it's already finish.

 

 

Yung babaeng pacute, wag ako baka mahampas kita ng de lata (binaha kasi kami may relief goods XD) tuwing baha lang lumalabas ang tunay na lakas ko hahaha nabuhat ko yung computer table at naipanik sa itaas hahahaha nung tapos na yung baha di ko na maibaba di ko na siya kaya. Kamusta kayo? Ingat kayo ah