Chapter 26: Goodbye?

It's Complicated

Tiffany's POV

"Jessi?." I called her as I entered the house. No one answered. She's in her room for sure.

"Jess?. Can I come in?." I asked as I knocked at the door.

"Okay." I heard her say. As I entered the room I saw her packing her things.

"Jessi what are you doing?!." I panicked as I stopped her.

"Pack your things we are going somewhere." she said.

"What?. Jessi are you serious? Where are we going." I asked but she didnt answer.

"I'm going to escape tiff. Why would I even asked you to come with me obviously you're not going with me." she said.

"Jessi it's not that."

"Tiff you know you don't need to explain and I'm not mad don't worry." She chuckled. She's mad or maybe sad I knew it I can see it from her eyes.

"I'm coming with you." I said. Without waiting for her to say anything I went to my room and started to pack my things.

----

I'm waiting for Jessi since she have to go somewhere and buy some things we might need.

"Let's go." she said as soon as she arrived and helped me to carry my things.

"Where are we going?." I asked as soon as we entered the car. She didnt answer me but instead leaned in and buckled my seat belt. She looked at me. I can't help but cupped her face. Her brown eyes, everytime I looked at her eyes within just a second I'm already captivated.

"Trust me, I'll take care of you." She said then kissed me on my forehead. I miss her kisses.

----

I think we took 5 hours to reach our destination. It's a beach reasort that Jessi owned. Yeah it's cool at a very young age she already owned a resort. Like what I've said we're not that rich the small company that we owned haven't really improved. My dad lack at alot of knowledge on how to run a business since it's my mom who really manage that company but she's gone already.

"Tiff let's go to our room. By the way I only got one room is it okay or you want your own room?." she asked.

"It's okay Jessi." I answered.

"Okay let's go." Unlike what she used to do she didnt hold my hand. She's still upset.

----

"Jessi.." I wanted to say sorry but then she stopped me. She looked at me and smiled.

"Let's just enjoy our stay here okay?." she said as she cupped my face. I just nodded.

"Good. Let's have a date for dinner. I'll go first to set everything up I'll be back so get ready." she said and give me a peck. I don't know why but I'm starting to get nervous. Feels like something is wrong.

----

Jessi and I are now at the rooftop of the hotel laying on a mat watching the night sky. We just finished our dinner. I like this kind of date cosy and comfortable.

"Tiff.." Jessi called me. Without saying anything she pulled me closer and hugged me.

"Do you know the real reason why we are here?."she asked me still hugging me.

"No.." I said honestly. I can't read what's on her mind even if I looked in her eyes.

"To say goodbye.." she said I broke the hug and looked at her.

"Jess.." I started to cry.

"It's your dream...you really wanted it..and I know it will be the best for you..I planned this since I know our parents will force us to do some things that they 'planned ofcourse'." she said holding back her tears. I didnt say anything but hugged her and cry on her embrace.

"Let's enjoy our stay here Tiff...I love you,," I didnt say anything but kissed her.

----

Jessi and I are now at our hotel room cuddling. I'm still thinking about everything I don't want to lose her.

"Jessi I can't sleep sing a song for me." I said but actually I just wanted to hear her voice. I love her sweet voice.

"okay." she looked at me and smiled.

'You'll always be a part of me
I'm a part of you indefinitely
Girl don't you know you can't escape me
Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby
And we'll linger on
Time can't erase a feeling this strong
No way you're never gonna shake me
Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby'

Her voice is so shaky and soon tears fall from her eyes. My heart breaks to see her crying.

"I-I'm sorry I didnt mean to cry..It's just that-" she tried to explain as she wipe her tears but I stopped her.

"You don't have to pretend Jessi. I know how hard it is for you." I said as I tried not to cry but I failed. I hugged her tight and kissed her on her forehead.

 

 

 

"Kailangan ko na mahalin mo ako gaya ng kape mo sa umaga. Tanggap ang tamis at pait. Kelangan para sa init pero hindi isinasantabi dahil lang nanlamig na.” Speech poetry is <3<3<3