chapter 10: dream proposal

It's Complicated

TIFFANY'S POV

The SA were now here in the SA headquarters(again except for jessi since she just randomly went here) All of us are sitting in the couch watching movies except for sunny and taeyeon who are busy preparing foods for us. I admit seeing them sweet still hurts me. It made me jealous. After a few minutes they already serve the foods and the drinks. 

"Guys we need to announce something." Taeyeon said as she hold sunny's hand. That time i already know that they are going to tell everyone that they're officially a couple now. I stand up and went to the back knowing my tears will fell anytime soon.  

"What is it?." Hyoyeon asked. I looked at taeyeon waiting for what she has to say eventhough i already know what is it. Suddenly someone hugged me from the back i was about to shout but i smelled her scent. Jessi..it's jessi's perfume.

"I already told you dont look at anyone but me. I'm jealous." She whispered. Just like what happened before she's just in time..just in time to save me .  i turned and hugged her.

"Sunny and i are officially a couple now." Taeyeon announced. I felt jessi hugged me tightly. I was trying my best to hold back my tears i dont want them to see me cry. 

"Yah! Seems like not only taeyeon and sunny have an announcement." I heard yuri say.

"Yah no PDA!."Sooyoung and hyoyeon shouted. Then suddenly i remembered that i was hugging jessi. I suddenly detached myself to jessi. I looked down blushing.

"She just missed me so much that she cant even restrain herself. Sorry bout that." She said. Wow. This girl is so vain.

"Really? Dont tell me that fiance thing is real." Soo said.

"It is." Jessica said casually.

"What?!." They all said in shocked.

"Yeah.."

"Do you have rings? Is it beautiful? Is it expensive?." They asked me questions excitedly.

"We dont have." I answered.

"Eh? Really?." They asked i just nodded.

"Yah! Sica how come you two dont have rings." Hyo said.

"Is it even neccessary? I mean it's actually arrange marriage." Jessi said. Well she has a point. But ofcourse i would be happy if someone makes effort and propose to me.

"Ofcourse it is. Come on be romantic." 

"Sica..how about nana?." Yul asked. I really wonder who is that nana.

"I dont know." Jessi said. I can see in her eyes that she's sad.

---

I was doing my homeworks in my room when suddenly jessi came in holding a pen and a notebook.

"Oh jessi..having problems with your homework?." I asked. She sat beside me. 

"What's your dream proposal?."

"Eh?"

"Just answer me pink piggy." 

"Yah! Why are you asking that kind of question all of a sudden?."

"I'm going to propose to you."

"Jessi..you dont need to if you dont want to."

"I want to that's why i'm here." I sighed knowing i wont win.

"So?."

"What do you want to know?."

"What theme?."

"Fairytale." I answered. 

"Public or private?." She asked again as she wrote down everything in her notebook.

"It doesnt really have to be in public but i wanted some people to see that special moment."

"Flowers?."

"Hmm..anything that is pink will do."

"Song?."

"Anything romantic."

"Anything else?."

"Since it's a fairytale themed i wanted to be a princess and ofcourse since your my fiance i want you to become my prince." I said teasing her.

"Dude, as far as i can remember i'm the princess here." She scofted.

"Dude not anymore since i'm your fiance."

"Whatever! I'm going back to my room."

"Are you really sure you will do that thing jessi?."

"I'm your fiance not your fairygodmother so maybe not."

"Then why did you even asked?."

"To know how really weird you are. I didnt know your weirder than me."

"Yah! What's weird about me?." 

"Everything." 

"Weird monster stop being so mean."

"I wont be a monster anymore if i stop being mean."

"So? You're admitting that you're a monster?." I said laughing.

"Yeah.. I'm a monster. A gorgeous monster. Goodnight pink piggy i'm sleepy." She said then lay down beside me and hugged me.

"Yah!what are you doing?"

"Sleeping."

"Here?."

"Yeah..here..i'm so sleepy now..goodnight tiff.." She said as she kissed me on my cheek then next thing i know she's already asleep. This girl is getting weirder and weirder everyday.

"Goodnight jessi.." I said as i wrapped the blanket around her  then kissed her on her forehead then went back on doing my homework.