chapter 17: love hate

It's Complicated

AUTHOR'S POV

Tiffany was running in the school hall excitedly looking for jessica. 'Aish! Where is that girl?' She thought.

"Jessica is in the library. Sleeping." Yuri said.

"How did you know i was looking for her?." Tiffany asked.

"You're so obvious." Yuri said making tiffany blushed.

"I need to go i have a date." Yuri said as she tapped tiffany's shoulder. 

"Again?. I wonder how many girls you have dated?." 

"They're about a hundred. Need to go bye." She said then leave. Tiffany just shook her head. 'Kwon Yuri the heartbreaker' tiffany thought as she looked at yuri. She runs to the library and looked for jessica. 

"Weird monster. Weird monster. Where is she?." Tiffany whispered repeatedly as she looked for jessica. After a few minutes she jessica in a corner sitting on the floor leaning her back on the wall peacefully sleeping. A bunch of girls are surrounding her busy taking pictures and admiring jessica's beauty. These scene makes tiffany jealous. She walked pass to the girls not minding what are they saying and sat beside her fiance.

"Jessi? Jessi wake up." Tiffany whispered as she poke jessica's cheek. 

"Hmm?. What do you want?!." Jessica asked annoyed still half asleep.

"Give me your phone." Tiffany said excitedly. Jessica opened her eyes and glared at tiffany.

"You wake me up just to borrow my phone?. Seriously hwang?." 

"Yah! Just give me your phone."

"Okay. Here. Stop bothering me now." Jessica said and handed her phone to tiffany. Tiffany get the phone excitedly and put the phone case which she actually designed and bought for jessica. Jessica looked at her curiously.

"Tada!." Tiffany said and gave back the phone to jessica. Jessica looked at the new case of her phone and smiled seeing the design. It's a yellow case with a cute pink pig design on the back.

"Look! I also have one." Tiffany said and showed jessica her phone. The color of tiffany's phone case is ofcourse pink with a cute yellow monster designed on the back.

"Do you like it?. I'm the one who designed it." Tiffany said shyly.

"So this is our new couple item now huh?." Jessica asked ignoring tiffany's question. Tiffany blushed hearing the word couple.

"Next time dont buy any couple items." Jessica said making tiffany frown. 'She doesnt like it' tiffany thought.

"Let me buy it for you instead." Tiffany smiled hearing jessica. Jessica hold tiffany's hand and kissed it. Tiffany put her head on jessica's shoulder. Tiffany saw jessica's wallpaper when jessica opened her phone she suddenly felt jealous.

"Your wallpaper is cute." Tiffany said trying her best not to sound bitter but failed. In jessica's wallpaper nana gave her a peck as jessica was smiling. Then she remembered she and jessica doesnt even have a picture. She closed her eyes not wanting anyone to see that she's hurt.

"It is cute but this is way better." She heard jessica said she opened her eyes and saw jessica's wallpaper her face turned red. In the picture she was peacefully sleeping hugging jessica as jessica kissed her on the forehead tenderly eyes closed. 

"W-when did you took that picture?." She asked still blushing.

"Last night. I took the picture so well right?." 

"Y-yeah..b-but i dont have any picture of us.." Tiffany said looking at her phone.

"Then let's take a picture." Jessica get tiffany's phone.

"Okay. 1..2.." Both of them smiled looking straight at the phone. But when jessica pressed the capture button tiffany kissed her on the cheek making her shock. Tiffany looked away embarrass. Then she saw all the girls who are watching them dying because of jealousy. She hit head after she forgot that they are being watched.

"Yah! Why didnt you tell me that you will do that i looked so shocked here. Let's take a picture again it's so unfair!." Jessica whined. Tiffany looked at the picture and smiled.

"It's cute jessi. You look cute."

"That's the problem. My image is y and beautiful not cute. Let's take another one." She whined again tiffany snached her phone to jessica.

"No we wont i like it." 

"Yah gave it back to me!!." Jessica tried to get tiffany's phone and started to fight again. Soon they have been kicked out of the library.

"Yah! Pink piggy thanks to you i need to find a new place to sleep." Jessica said sarcastically.

"No problem weird monster. It's a pleasure to annoy you."

 

 

 

Sorry for the short chapters. I'm not feeling well.

Kailangan q ng yakapsuleXD

BTW,YOONYUL? YES OR NAH?..