chapter 4: Lovers quarrel?

It's Complicated

"Do you like taeyeon?" O.o

"W-what are you saying? I'm straight. I like guys not girls."

"Straight girls can also have a girl crush. Why are you so defensive?." She's right why am i defensive? Is it may be because sometimes i think that the feelings i have for taeyeon is more than crush?. I'm so confused. I never fall in love before and this is the first time i felt like this so how would i know if its more than crush plus its just a week since i've met her so i'm not sure.

"I knew it." Jessica's voice interupt my thoughts.

"I havent say anything."

"Your silence already answered the question" she said as she lay down on the bed with her head on my lap. 

"Yah!weird monster who said you can lay down on my lap?!"

"When you just met someone and they told you that they love you it's not true. If they truly love you it will be hard for them to say it. Why?. Because it's true and it hurts more if you don't feel the same for them." She said as she close her eyes. Ignoring what i have said.

"Wow. It's unbelievable that a monster like you know something about love." I said teasing her.

"If you are feeling something special to taeyeon ignore it. dont get too attached." She said as she sat up. I dont know why but that annoys me.

"What are you trying to say huh? That i should stay away from her?!" I was so annoyed

"Yeah..exactly that. I'm just warning you."

"I dont need your warning i can take care of myself. You can't tell me to stay away from anyone either. Your so selfish how can you say that without even thinking that someone might get hurt? Taeyeon is your friend what if she knew that you say that?do you even think that she might get hurt?"

"Like what you said she's my friend, i know her more than you do."

"Maybe the reason why you are always alone is not that yoi chose to but because no one likes you!" I was shocked when i said that. It just slipped out of my mouth. I looked at her and for the first time i saw hurt in her eyes.

"I'm sorry..i didnt mean to-" 

"Get out of my room." She said ten times colder than her usual cold voice.

"Jessica. I'm really-"

"I SAID GET OUT!" she shouted. I have no choice but to get out of her room . aish! How can i be so stupid? Why did i even say that?.

---

 Since jessica and i had a fight last night she really hates me now she even went out before i woke up she just left a note that she left already. I decided to walk to school instead of riding a bus. The school is quite far but i dont care i need some time to think. A car suddenly stopped beside me. 

"Get in." It was yuri and yoona. 

"No. It was okay. I just wanted to walk."

"Jessica will kill us if she dont see you with us so please get in?" Yuri said. I sighed and get it the car. 

----

"So fany,do you like sica? I mean are you two dating? Because she even asked us to find you and drive you to school. She never did that to anyone." 

"No." I simply answered.

"No?for now but soon who knows your no will change into yes." They tease.

"Yul do you know why jessica prefers to be alone most of the time?"

"Oh i see you are interested eh?"

"No its not that. Nevermind."

"You cant deny your feelings forever fany ah.its okay we'll support you."

"W-what are you saying? I-i'm straight."

"And so is spaghetti but not until it gets hot.." Yuri said. I felt myself blushing.

"Jessica unnie is actually hot. Be careful unnie you might get burned." Yoona said then they bursted into laughs.

----

SCHOOL

Yoona and Yuri decided to buy some coffee i left them saying i need to do something important which is actually talking to jessica. As i was on my way to the S.A dept. a group of girls blocked my way. 

"So,its you. The girl that taeyeon and jessica likes." One of the girls said

"What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what am i talking about." 

"FYI, your uniform doesnt suits you. You dont belong in SA" the other girl said as she pour her drink into my uniform. I was about to slap the girl when the other girls pinned me in the wall. I groaned in pain. Tears fell down on my face.

"Stop it." A voice said. 

"Jessica." The girls all said frightened.

"Let go of her."

"But jessica-" a bag flew straight to the face of the girl. The girls let go of me. Jessica remove her coat and wrapped it around me

"Stop doing bad things to her. If you did that again you're all dead."

"Why are you protecting her? She's a transferee you didnt know her." The girl said making everyone's attention diverted to us.

"She's..she's my fiance." Jessica said making everyone shocked.

"Why her?she's nothing compared to nana." Nana? Who's that?

"And why not her? Because she's nothing compared to nana or to the other girls in SA? You people need to shut your big mouths and use your small minds." She said as she hold my bag and wrapped her arms around me. 

"By the way, instead of plastic surgery why dont you try brain surgery?" She said as we walked away.