Chapter 28: Last night together

It's Complicated

Stuck in traffic. Jessica and Tiffany decided to take a break from everything. It's their last night tonight and last day together tomorrow since their parents told them they need to separate even just for a night before the wedding so Jessi will be staying on their mansion while Tiffany will be accompanied by sunyeon in their apartment. The car is filled with silence. They don't even know where are they going. They don't have any destination they are just following the road not knowing where it will lead them to. Instead of being annoyed because of the traffic Jessica is actually enjoying it since she loves some alone time with her 'pink piggy'. Jessica is staring glances at the passenger seat which tiffany is seated. The girl doesnt seem to notice her since she's zoning out as she hums to some random song. Knowing that Tiffany wanted some music Jessica the radio.

'I look at her and have to smile As we go driving for a while Her hair blowing in the open window of my car And as we go the traffic lights Watch them glimmer in her eyes In the darkness of the evening.' Jessica smiled as she noticed that the song really fits on what she wanted to tell tiffany.

"And I've got all that I need Right here in the passenger seat Oh and I can't keep my eyes on the road Knowing that she's inches from me" Jessica sang along and at last Tiffany noticed her and gave her a smile.

"You noticed me at last." Jessica smirked.

"I'm sorry. I'm just thinking about everything. I mean Do you still love me after some years?. What if you find another girl? Someone better than me. " Jessica noticed the worry, the sadness and the doubt in Tiffany's eyes. She cupped her face and gave her a kiss reassuring everything is gonna be alright. Tiffany likes this, how Jessica tell what she wanted to say without saying any words and how she understands it. Like what Jessica said her once "No need to say. There's a relationship that doesnt need any words" simply because they already knew. Tiffany went back to her original position with a content smile on the face while Jessica started driving.

-----

They went to a hotel and checked in. Jessica is obviously tired but still doing her best for tiffany. Tiffany noticed this and started to feel worried.

"Jess take a rest." Tiffany said to the girl who is now busy making hot chocolate for the two of them. Jessica smiled as she take a sit beside Tiffany and gave her the cup of hot chocolate.

"Jessi what if..what if I don't want to be a singer anymore?...What if all I want is to be with you?." Tiffany asked full of doubts. Jessica calmly take a sip of her hot chocolate and looked at Tiffany with a smile on her face.

"Trust me." Jessica said. ASSURANCE. Assurance that is what Tiffany felt. To be honest Tiffany knows that she wants it. She wants to go back to US to fullfill her dream. But what about Jess?. Her Jessi. Her weird monster. Her Lover.

"You know what. When they said that I'm going to get married I just agreed because I know it will happen anyways whether I like it or not. I don't really care about anyone or anything. My life is so boring because it's already planned. After graduation I'm going to be the CEO and spend my whole life in the company. I don't really have a dream and I don't even bother to have one because like what I've said my life is already planned. I'm doing good in my boring life but then you came..and you came in like a wrecking ball." They both chuckled. She hold Tiffany's hands and continued.

"You made me break the rules. You melted the ice around my heart. You made me realised that there's more to life if I could just listen to my heart... Tiff I know you're having doubts about leaving but please do it because right now my only dream is for you to fulfill yours." she looked at her teary eyed. Tiffany wiped her tears obviously crying already.

"I will just promise me that you will fulfill my other dream." Tiffany said giving her a slight smile.

"What is it?."

"Be there in my first concert and marry me someday ofcourse." she chuckled.

"I promise." she leaned in and gave her a kiss.

 

This story and my other story LETTERS are already finish I'm just so lazy at the same time busy so please forgive me LOL

"bakit ganun? hindi naman MANOK mama ko pero nagluwal ng CHICKS na kagaya ko." hahahaha kapal sorry na hahahaha