chaper 16: i like her

It's Complicated

NOTE: THIS IS A FLASHBACK ON WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN NANA AND JESSICA ON THE PARTY.

AUTHOR'S POV

Nana and jessica are now in a room. Since jessica told nana she has something important to say. They are now sitting on the couch.

"So..maomao it's been a long time since we talked like this right?." Nana said smiling.

"Yeah.." Jessica answered still thinking on what to say to nana. She was thinking if she should ask her to be her girlfriend like what tiffany told her or not.

"Tiffany is nice.. I like her for you." Nana said as she smiled bitterly. Jessica just looked at her but didnt say anything.

"You're still mad at me right?. For leaving you, for rejecting you and for making you wait. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." Nana said holding back her tears.

"I'm not mad. I'm just hurt. It's different." Jessica said looking away.

"I wish i can turn back the time so that i can choose you." 

"But you cant. So let's just accept it." Jessica cried. Nana looked down crying feeling guilty.

"W-what if i asked you for the last time?. What would be your answer?." Jessica asked.

"I'll say yes. I dont care anymore sooyeon. I just wanted to be with you. If you'll ask me today to be your girlfriend even if it's not for the last time i'll say yes because it's clear to me now. I love you. I really do but i know you wont ask that again." Nana said as her tears falls down. 

"Remember what i've told you when you asked me that what if you're not a heiress? Would i still love you? Would i even talk to you? Would i even glance at you?. Do you remember my answer nana?." Nana smiled and nodded. Jessica hold her hand.

"There are girls that doesnt have a crown but still deserves to be treated as a princess." Jessica said.

 "And tiffany is one of those girls." Nana place her head on jessica's shoulder as she smiled sadly.

"Do you love her already?." Nana asked. Jessica sighed making nana looked at her.

"I like her. I like her alot. I like her so much that sometimes i think i going to lose my mind because i cant stop thinking about her. I dont know if i already love her but all i know is that i like her." Jessica confessed. Nana looked at her and saw all the sincerity in her voice. She hugged jessica and kissed her on the cheek.

"Be with her. Maybe the reason why this happen to us is because we are not meant to be for each other. Maybe we're just meant to be friend and not lovers." Nana said crying.

"Nana.." Jessica called nana worried. She was about to wipe away nana's tears but nana moved away.

"Dont worry i'm not crying because i'm mad, guilty or disappointed. I'm crying because it hurts. I didnt know that my own stupidity can hurt me this much." Nana cried. Jessica hold nana's arm and pulled her into a hug