chapter 18: the secret

It's Complicated

YURI'S POV

Sica and i were now at the school's rooftop hanging out together like what we used to before. We are actually waiting for tiffany and yoona. Tiffany and her dad were having some time together and jessica dont want to ruin their bonding time. Yoona was with her boyfriend seung gi. Wonder why do i have to wait for her eventhough she already have her boyfriend with her? That's because yoona and i are secretly girlfriends no one knows it except the SA. We decided to keep it as a secret since i know things will be hard for her. Yoona's father is strict he might not accept us. Then there's the image she need to protect. Since she's the face of the SA all of the people always looked at her watching every move she make. People around her always think that she's perfect that's why every time she made a mistake eventhough it's just a little mistake they still judge her. I wanted to protect her that's why i agreed to be in this situation but right now i admit i'm getting tired of this.

"This !." I said in annoyance. 

"What ?." Sica asked.

"Being someone's second." I said bitterly. I know that i'm not actually being her second since she became mine first and i know that she only loves me but being in this situation makes me feel like i'm the thirdwheel.

"Then get out. You always have the chance to get out of that situation." She said. She's right. She's always right and i hate it.

"I know but i cant."

"And why is that?."

"Because i love her." I said.

"You know what's wrong with you?." She asked as she looked at me.

"What?." I asked eventhough i'm afraid to know the answer.

 "You love her so much that you even forget to love yourself. Cant you see yul? You're not the yuri that i know. You become a player. You already broke the heart of every people you dated. Why? Because you secretly want revenge. You want her to feel every pain she cause you. You love her but the pain is too much that it change you to someone you're not. You turned into a monster yul." That did it her words literally slap me hard.

"W-what should i do?." I asked her confused trying to hold back my tear.

"What do you wanna do?."

"I-i dont know."

"If i were in your position i think i'll do that also since i wanted to protect someone i love but the question is..is she worth it?." Is she worth it? That question made me think. My phone rang making me startled. It's yoona. I looked at jessica contemplating whether to answer it or not. 

"Put it on loudspeaker." She said. I answered it and put it on a loudspeaker.

"Hey yul where are you?." She asked doing some aegyo still doesnt have a clue on what's happening.

"I'm with jessica."

"Jessica? Jessica unnie or your new girlfriend?." She asked in jealousy.

"Jessica jung." I sighed. 

"Oh sica unnie? Kwon Yuri you better not lie or else-"

"Or else what?. You know what if you dont want YOUR GIRLFRIEND to be with other girls then BREAK UP with YOUR BOYFRIEND and be with her!." jessica said annoyed then grabbed my phone and hung up.

"W-what should i do?. " i asked still confused.

"You know what?. Sometimes you need to distance yourself to see things clearly. Leave or stay. You have a choice. You always have a choice."

"W-what if i made a wrong choice?."

"Whether you made a wrong choice or not if she really loves you she wont leave you." 

 

 

 

Be mine? Cant i just have you..like right now please?..XD

Sorry guys cant update longer chapters i'm still sick.