chapter 19: is it over?

It's Complicated

Yoonyul

As soon as yuri entered her shared apartment with yoona, she was greeted by a hug and alot of questions.

"I'm tired can you just stop asking?." Yuri said coldly and went straight to their room to grab some clothes and take a shower. Knowing that there is a problem yoona decided to wait for yuri in their room and talk to her. After a few minutes yuri entered their room and grab her pillow.

"I'll sleep in the couch." She simply said. She was about to go but yoona hold her hand stopping her. 

"Is there a problem?. Let's talk about it yul." Yoona said softly. Yuri sighed and sat beside yoona.

"So?. What is it?." Yoona asked as she hold yuri's hands.

"...." Yuri looked at yoona tears threatening to fall from her eyes. Yoona got nervous this is the first time she saw yuri like this.

"Yul?." She was about to hug yuri but yuri stopped her.

"When will you know if it's over?." Yul asked making yoona looked at her in shock.

"Answer me." Yul said when she didnt answer.

"M-maybe when you dont love a person the way you used to love her." Yoona answered still nervous.

"Oh.. I also asked jessica that question." 

"What does she say?."

"She said that sometimes there are relationship that is over way before people even notice it and gave a complete closure to it. She also said that you will know if it's over when you started to asked some questions that made you think and think and think until it reach to the point that it made your mind blank and soon your memories with her will slowly hunt you down..." By this time both of them are now crying. Yoona wanted to stop her but she knew she shouldnt.

"..you will know if it's over when you fell in love with those memories more than the person who's in front of you." She continued.

"D-did you fell in love in those memories more yul?." Yoona asked eventhough she's afraid to know the answer. Yuri smiled sadly and looked at her.

"I did. Because i cant see the person that i used to love in the same person that's with me right now." 

"So, you gave up yul?. You gave up!." Yoona cried as she slapped yuri in her arms repeatedly.

"I never gave up. I just had enough. It's different."

"Yul please? Give me another chance. I'll do everything."

"Holding hands, hugs, kisses, dates things you do with him in public are exactly the same thing i cant do with you. Do you know how hard it is everytime i see him hugging you and kissing you?. I cant to anything but to close my eyes or looked away and pretened that everything's fine. He's a good person and actually if you are going to replace me i wanted him."

"I'll break up with him. Just.. Just give me some time."

"You have all the time you needed. I just wish you will do it soon before the time comes that i moved on already."

"I'll do it and get you back."

"Fight for me. That's all i need because i'm tired of fighting for you knowing that you cant even fight for me."

 

 

 

 

YOONYUL CHAPTER! I'LL DO JETI FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.